Avis with XM Satellite Radio rap

mrdavedog

Reaction score
What is that song in the new Avis commerical I've seen. It's three white buisiness guys lip syncing to a hip hop tune. The only lyrics I caught were "I gotta stack cheese, I gotta stack cheese".

Anyone?

It's an underground classic by HOODLUM WEST. The song is called "2 G's"

I think it's on an album called "Lumbajac Presents - Sumthing Wicked"

Hope that helped.

J

Nice, thanks. I assume you are the Lumbajac? If so, I just gave you $10 on iTunes. :)

Trying to find out the name of the rap song the three guys are singing when they get interrupted by their boss on the cell phone.

Its a really funny commercial- 3 white guys and one rap song that has the lyrics

Get that money man
Get that money man

I got to stack cheese

Any one know the name of the song????

Sorry it's not the Alkhlks. It's an underground song by Hoodlum West.

The title is "2 G's" it's on the "Lumbajac Presents - Sumthing Wicked" compilation.

B)

You can find this tune ( thanks for the info by the way :) )at itune s with the artist listed as Lumbajac. I was search to find this since I saw the ad ...Thanks.

Got it lumbajac, it's a great song. Nice work :) I don't hear much music but I love this song.

It's a commercial with four white guys, very business-like and dressed in white shirts with ties, lip-syncing to a rap song. They pause briefly to talk to someone on the phone, saying that they're "twenty minutes out".

I think some of the lyrics are "get that money" and at one portion, they cut to one of the guys laughing along with the song.

Anyone know it? Thanks so much.

It's a commercial for Avis rent a car and the song is 2Gs' by Hoodlum West

I think its avis, but its four guys in a car lip syncing to a rap song when there boss calls. The songs says, make that money man and then someone laughs

This has already been answered here ...

Hoodlum West - "2 Gs" - CD: Lumbajac Presents: Something Wicked

Enjoy!
There you go.

I saw it just the other day for the first and only time. It has some guys dressed up in suits driving in some sort of GM suv. (not sure exactly what the vehicle was) They were chillin to this hip-hop song, which was saying something about making money "make that money" or somethin like that. Then one of there cell phone rings, they answer it, say something, and then the song comes back on. If someone knows the song is or even has some vague idea what im talking about, that would be awesome.

The commercial is as follows, the 3 "nextel/sprint guys" are in a car listening to a rap song. I don't remember any of the lyrics except money or cash and trail?! Does anyone know the song played?

The song is actually by Lumbajac called "2G's". You can find it on iTunes, if you're interested.

Hehehe ...

I just got done answering this for another post ...

It's already been answered here ...

The ad is for Avis car rentals ...

The song ...

Hoodlum West - "2 Gs" - CD: Lumbajac Presents: Something Wicked

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back