ATPA "Cars"

wench22

Reaction score
I have caught a commercial a few times. It is a public service announcement regarding vehicle theft. i am not sure if it is a Pennsylvania PSA or nation wide. the commercial shows different cars and the song has lyrics like "need to pinch myself" "this may be a dream" "what a treasure" it is a simple song with a soft male voice. the end of the commercial has the lyrics "you beautiful thing" and may in fact be a different song. Any ideas?

Was there a website in association with the ad? It might be on their website and we could watch it. I don't think I've seen in, I'm in CA.

It's PA only. Awesome song. I've yet to find out who it's by, however.

Hey there. This is Scot Fleming from Tendercrush, the band that did the "Beautiful" song that is being used on the Auto Theft Authority commercials. We were contacted about the thread below and wanted to let you know where to grab it.

You can download the MP3 of the whole "Beautiful" track for free here: http://www.tendercrush.com
You can get one of our discs through the site or by emailing me radioscooter@yahoo.com

Also - if you can tell me what station you heard it on, our management will send the station a disc.

Peace.
-Scot

" You just pick a chord, go twang, and you've got music."
- Sid Vicious

Well Scot. You have one perfectly catchy song there. Good job. I'll keep an ear out for something from you guys in the future.

all right, so i wasn't really paying attention and i can't tell you what car it was or what it looked like, but the song was a pretty upbeat kinda acoustic song with the lyrics like "this must be a dream, can't be what it seems, this must be a dream..look what you've done to me..."
it's been stuck in my head for days and i looked everywhere so any help would be very appreciated. oh and sorry if it's been asked before, i couldn't find it.

I came here looking for that same song info! The song is beautiful by Tendercrush. You can download the free mp3 from their site: http://www.tendercrush.com/ Enjoy

this must be a dream
can't be what it seems
this must be a dream
look what I found in you
my little treasure
I need to pinch myself
call it what you
wonderment at you
need you that's all I do
you beautiful thing x2

none of this is real
that I see or feel
none of this is real
now that I have you near
my little cup cake
I waited for this day
thought of little else
what I'm gonna do
feel like a lunitic
you beautiful thing x2

I left my house the other day
and there was a car on my street
that looks an awful lot like your car
just sitting there
I checked the license plate
to see if it matched yours
cause I have yours memorized
the first 3 numbers anyway
and you and I both know it was you

I want you for my own
we can start a new
I want you for my own
sit and be quite it now
my little button
can't contain my joy
look who's crying now
get back in the house
life will be good to you
you beautiful thing x4

Is anyone else having a problem getting to this website? I've been trying all morning, and it comes back as not available. :(

I'll look for the CD in stores, but I would like to get to their site.

Thanks!

Originally posted by eblackwell@Mar 1 2005, 06:18 AM
Is anyone else having a problem getting to this website? I've been trying all morning, and it comes back as not available. :(

I'll look for the CD in stores, but I would like to get to their site.

Thanks!
Works like a charm here.

Maybe try to upgrade your Flashplayer, or check your security settings?

that song is fabulous, i kept hearing the commercial, i would even watch the same channel for a while just to hear the song, and i couldn't find it anywhere, so thanks!

Back