AT&T "I'm an idiot"

planethunter

Reaction score
AT&T "I'm an idiot"

Anyone know if the new AT&T wireless commercial's music is an original composition for the ad or something else? This is the ad where a caucasian guy goes into his gorgeous (imagine that, on tv) asian wife's meeting at work after angering her for some reason and holds up signs that read "I am an idiot" and "I'm sorry".

It's an instrumental and sounds very familiar to me, like it could be a Mogwai or perhaps a Tortoise song. I like it, so I'd be highly surprised if it's an original written for the ad. Anyone?

I don't know what it is, but it attracted my attention, too. I think you're on the right track with Mogwai, though.

AT&T got back to me with the answer (a quotation from their email follows):

The song you heard in the commercial was a melody created especially for this advertisement. The song has no name, and is not available for purchase.
Surprise, surprise. Kudos to the creator/composer of that piece.

Anybody know who does the instrumental in the background of the AT&T commercial for their wireless text messaging? The one where the apologetic boyfriend/husband texts his wife while she is in a business meeting.

Yeah I contacted AT&T and....
The song you heard in the commercial was a melody created especially for this advertisement. The song has no name, and is not available for purchase."

Back