Army Wives Season 1

skylineshorty

Reaction score
ok that song on the first episode of army wives when they're getting off of the bus
it goes "looooooove,loovee"
something like that..that's the only lyrics it says

&& way back then when the series "october road" was just gonna start.
the commercial for it..
anything?

There's a slow acoustical song titled "Is This Love" by Thomas Anderson.

Reply to Logan: I was hoping to find the title of an instrumental in episode 2.
It was the Middle Eastern music playing for their Moroccan night of romance. Couldn't find the name of it tho in the playlist :-(
Thanks for asking.

does anyone know what song was played on last night's "army wives" when roxy & trevor were talking on the steps? thanks

It was "Rise & Fall" by The Kin.
They also had another song in last night's episode- "The One"- when Pamela goes to meet Chase when he gets home...

They're a great band- check 'em out- www.myspace.com/thekin

Anyone know the name of the tune playing when Roland and Joan are standing in front of the Jodi bar after she bails him out of jail? Its acoustic...Thank you!

On the season finale of Army Wives, toward the end there was a remake of an old Supertramp song -- don't recall the name. It was done very slowly, acoustically, with a female lead -- anyone tell me who sang it? It was a great song in 1978, and turned into a haunting and melancholy tune on this show. Thanks

does anyone know the song that played in season finale of Army Wives (8/27/07) when the troops (focus on Trevor & Frank) were leaving??? The chorus I think started, "I'm running away..." I REALLY like that song and for the life of me cant find it anywhere...THANK YOU to whoever can answer the question!!! :)

Back