Are We There Yet?

The song she plays on the radio is called "The Hampsterdance Song." You can listen to some audio samples of the song here. Various remixes also available.

Though Michelle already answered this, I put in a link to the original hampster dance we've all grown to love :D

Man... why'd I have to go and click that link? I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day now! :lol:

That is effing hilarious. I've never seen or heard that before! Reminds me of that peanut butter jelly song they play down south... :lol:

:lol: :lol: YES!!!! They don't play it up here, so I didn't hear it until I was in FL on vacation last year. :lol: :lol: But my boyfriend would always sing it, I used to think he was NUTS!!!

Originally posted by MeganJane+Jan 26 2005, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MeganJane @ Jan 26 2005, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by michelle@Jan 20 2005, 02:24 PM
Man... why'd I have to go and click that link? I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day now! :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-MeganJane
@Jan 26 2005, 07:42 PM
That is effing hilarious.  I've never seen or heard that before!  Reminds me of that peanut butter jelly song they play down south... :lol:
[/b][/quote]
:lol: Well, I'm glad you were both able to get so much enjoyment out that tiny link! :D

Edit: Also, I hadn't heard "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" either until y'all were talking about in General Discussion the last time. What a goofy (_I_) ass song!

Back