Anybody have Facebook?

Well tell him to make a pit stop cuz that's just :sick:

Fine. You do know where cheese elf cheese comes from right? Mwaaahahahahahaha

So he smears that all over you? Elf's got issues. :blink:

Not on you. On your stuff. He waits till you're gone. Kinda like a fairy does things. You know how the tooth fairy leaves money or the toe fairy leaves enchiladas or the virginity fairy leaves babies and STDs? Like that except he only does requests cos......ya know.
Not a fairy.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 30 2007, 05:47 PM
the toe fairy leaves enchiladas or the virginity fairy leaves babies and STDs
:lol: :lol:

He's all magical and shit and yet he takes requests? Does Santa take requests? No. What about the Easter Bunny? Nope. They do their damn jobs!

He's not magical. Just sneaky and stealthy. He's just a damn cheese elf. Do Santas elves fly around in a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer? No. They don't. They work their little sweat shop asses off. They make toys. REQUESTED toys. <_<

They're not the ones that... wait, what the hell are we talking about?! :lol:

Enchilada monkeys with 10 asses.....and lobster claws....and porcupine quills....and

Prehensile tails and...... webbed toes and..... duck bills and

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 29 2007, 08:39 PM
I heard a rumor that there were going to be dragons and aliens and a wayback machine. Probably nothing to it though. :)
And lasers and shit!

Aww, I miss what's his name... :( (manintights)

Well, here's my two cents. I heart our current logo. It's the epitome of adtunes. The new one is great. But Ireally don't like change. Actually I do. But.. but I can't think of a good excuse to keep the current one :cry:

Hello every- body :D

Add me on facebook guys

add me on facebook guys....Nabeel Khan....Im in the Trent University and Pickering high school networks....

Back