Another Walmart Commercial!

flawless51

Reaction score
What's that song used in the Walmart commercial for the George clothing line...the one where it shows North American style buildings and sites that rapidly turn into British buildings and sites when someone walks by them. It sounds like they're saying.. "c'mon c'mon c'mon..."

This is the next in the sequesnce of very good advertisments in George Clothings line of excellent adverts... I am also looking for this commercial, and just as a preventitave measure, before some helpful soul tells us that it is it, "Georgie Fame - Somebody Stoly My Thunder" was the track for last years commercial, there is a new one this year. Possibly by the same artist, I'm not familiar enbough with his discography to be sure.

Hey all!

Has anyone else seen the Walmart commercial where this woman is walking up from the subway and then gets into a taxi and the scenery changes from New York City to London as she travels?

The song goes something like "you're gonna have to let me through, come on come on come on come on...."
It has a very 1960's brit pop/rock feel to it.

I can't seem to find it anywhere!!!!

Anyone else know???

Thanks!!!!

I have been looking for this god damn song EVERYWHERE! you get any info please please PLEASE drop me a line

Thanks for the link flawless, but I already have that song.
It also doesn't really sound like a another of Geogrie Fame's songs, but I'll give it a try.

Thanks

Man, usually when i can make out the lyrics I can search it and find it but this one is impossible! Its really aggravating me now lol Great song - lets hope we can find out what the hell it is :lol:

Edit - Incase anyone would like more information to help find this song the lyrics I can make out are "You're gonna have to let me through c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon - From the bottom up to the top" then what I guess is kind of the bridge then "[something] my day has finally come"

The lyrics run along the lines of "someone's gonna have to let me in, / come on, come on, come on, / ...something that I never catch"... Super catchy, please help if you can.

Originally posted by Maxster@Oct 15 2005, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the link flawless, but I already have that song.
It also doesn't really sound like a another of Geogrie Fame's songs, but I'll give it a try.

Thanks
you have the song from the commercial? :huh:

I have the Georgie Fame song "somebody stole my thunder," which was apparently used in another Walmart commerical, not the one with the changing scenery.

I also emailed walmart and got the reply that:

"We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the music in our recent television commercial highlighting our George apparel lines. The music you hear in the spot was actually created specifically for this spot, so it won't be available for purchase."

Oh well.

I know it wasn't on as telly as long, but I'm suprised there weren't more people looking, as "Somebody stole my thunder" got a HUGE response, while this track has, well, faded from all memory... Still looking, but... any help would be welcome.

Back