Angel

circuit

Reaction score
What is the disco song that plays at the beginning of the Holloween party on Angel? Lorne sings it earleri in the episode too. Thanks.

All i have been able to find was that a song, either "Rendezvouz" or "Purple," by Paul Oakenfold (off the album "Tranceport") was in the episode during a party scene. I didn't see the show, but I think I saw it in reference to a scene in the middle of the show (not the start).

Hope that helps...

In the Angel episode 'Hero', Season 1 episode 10, there is music playing during the second to last scene in the episode. I know it was created by Christophe Beck and Robert J. Kral, but I'm having trouble finding it, I don't know the name of the piece or how to get it.

Hey all you Angel fans! Thats like what 2 people, any who canceling the show is best for us all! Ok Im gonna get over the grudge now,

Anywho if anyone was watching the episode "The Girl In Guestion" and can pick out the song playing during the night club scene, it was no particular song probobaly just random techno but if it was s song and it has a name could some one please tell me.

The scene was where Angel and Spike were talking to the bartender, and they had a head in a bag on the bar (Sopranos Season Four, What?) any who the were talking about Buffy and then zoom into blond on dance floor, this of course was NOT SMG because she is a B-word.

So yeah Im angry and hate the world but would realy like to know the name of that song. Thanks, Five By Five kids Five by Five. Rember Dingoes ate my Babay, and rember "Shanshu" what a hoax. If the following dosent make any sense you are NOT a true BTVS fan and you should be PROUD!

P.S. Dose anyone want to ditch the Save Angel Campagin and start a "Lilah Morgan" spinoff campagin? :lol:

Does anyone knows the name of the music featured in the promos for "Power Play" and "Never Fade Away"?

Originally posted by omega dead@May 27 2004, 08:15 AM
Does anyone knows the name of the music featured in the promos for "Power Play" and "Never Fade Away"?
If you hear a composition in a TV spot, it's most likely made just for the TV spot. I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about. The WB recycled old compositions from Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV spots and used them for Angel and Smallville. The one you want is from the crappy episode with a crappy name, "Buffy Vs. Dracula."

Blamo, I'll look for your song tonight.

I know what you meant. In February 2001, The Buffy episode "I Was Made To Love You" (robot girl created by Warren Mears) aired on the WB; Two months later in April, The "Disharmony" episode (Harmony left Sunnydale for L.A.) of "Angel" premiered.

The same upbeat-violin music was used in both trailers. Since both shows were still on the WB, It was easier to make the connection. Compare that to "Buffy vs. Dracula" which aired in September of 2000 and "Never Fade Away" in May of 2004...

Sorry Blamo. No luck finding it. All they have is the song from the fight scene in the club. It's Dean Martin's "Take Me In Your Arms."

Hey I dont know if it was used in Buffy or Alias but dose any one rember the song "Wild Horses" from a Buffy episode?

I seem to recall a female singing the song on a TV show but cannot rember if it was Buffy.....If it was could some one tell me who covered the song because I only rember a girl singing it...

From THE COVERS PROJECT

Artists:

Wild Horses

Songs:
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Sundays
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Dave Matthews Band
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Garbage
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Bush
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Flying Burrito Brothers
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Creed
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Old & In The Way
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Indigo Girls
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Guns N' Roses
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Leon Russell
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by michelle malone
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Chantal Kreviazuk
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Gram Parsons
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Melanie
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Flying Monkey Brigade
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Labelle
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Penn Off the Beat
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Guided By Voices
The Rolling Stones song "Wild Horses" was covered by Joseph Arthur

For "Buffy" or "Alias" I'm betting on "Indigo Girls" or "Chantal Kreviazuk" ;)

theres this one episode (#57, "Waiting in the Wings") where the gang goes to a ballet... i really like the music in it and i wanted to know if anyone knew what it is...

Not that good as I just noticed that phatnat was referring to the ballet music which the Haydn piece clearly isn't!

The ballet featured is 'Giselle'.

Unfortunately since I haven't seen the episode myself I can't tell you which scene.

You can listen to extracts here.

thanks ;) where did you find it?... i was talking about the music during the scenes where angel and cordelia are backstage and they are being taken over by those spirit things,,,, the music that was playing then,,, it was real slow and sorta sad... if you know what i mean...

Back