Angel

Hey guys I just ordered the Angel soundtrack from Amazon UK ... here is my question, will a UK CD play on an american CD player. I know DVDs have regions but do CDs as well?

I don't think they have "regions" on CDs. I've bought CDs while traveling over there, and ordered some from Amazon UK as well.. and never had a problem.

Can anyone help me, I've tried searching for the lyrics myself but sadlly no dice. The song is from episode 9 of season five "Harms Way" of Angel. It's like a mid socal rock starts with "I got a song in my mind I've been singing it all day" I would really appreciate the help, and the chorus is "ah-loo-nee" something

It's a cover of Mickey Lee Lane's 'Hey Sah-Lo-Ney' entitled "Hey Sailor" by the DETROIT COBRAS (Track 1).

I'm looking for the song during this early episode of Angel, called 'Lonely Heart'. Its a rock song, with lead male vocals and female backing vocals. It plays in the middle of the episode, between act II and III, during a montage sequence in which Angel and the character Kate lead seperate investigations into a Demonic serial killer. Any ideas?

<{Badlan}>

Cheers Leone. You're a legend, and super fast.
Many thanks.

<{Badlan}>

In season 5 of Angel, during the episode The Girl in Question. Spike and Angel were at a club where they supposedly saw Buffy dancing. Does anyone know the music that was playing?

I think it's just the composer's score music (or immediate/promotional music), but I wouldn't bet my life on it. I like the music, too, and tried looking it up. Everyone said what I just said above, so we'll probably never find an audio recording of it.

They also mentioned that the same techno music can be heard in the episode "Life of the Party." I'm not at home with my DVDs, so I can't compare them right now.

I've checked out a few sites and they say that there was music played but they never say what song it was. ug. I'll have to watch it again and check it out.

I watched The Life of the Party and The Girl in Question. The music didn't sound the same. I like both actually. The songs in The Life of the Party were very good as was the one from The Girl in Question I can't find the songs tho. I've searched and searched and searched. ug. Also, I've been browsing iTunes forever. ug. If you find anything please let me know.

Hey, whats the soundtrack played in the intro of the Angel show? Instrumental, sounds like a cello or violin playing? And the same for Charmed, whats the song in the intro, and who sings it? I know a guy sings that song.

Hey, whats the soundtrack played in the intro of the Angel show? Instrumental, sounds like a cello or violin playing?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0162065/fullcredits

Series Original Music by
Darling Violetta (24 episodes, 1999-2000)

She probably wrote the theme.

And the same for Charmed, whats the song in the intro, and who sings it? I know a guy sings that song.

# "How Soon is Now?"
(opening credits theme)
Written by The Smiths
Performed by Love Spit Love

Yes I know this is an old topic but I recently got my hands on a bunch of Buffy/Angel music so I decided to go through the old questions here to see if I could solve any. And I think I found this one. The only song I found for this episode was called Hero which is the name of the episode. I assume this is it since it what is playing during like the last 5 min. of the episode. I hope this is it.

Robert J. Kral - Hero (Feat. Vocals By Elin Carlson)

Hey, whats the soundtrack played in the intro of the Angel show? Instrumental, sounds like a cello or violin playing? And the same for Charmed, whats the song in the intro, and who sings it? I know a guy sings that song.

The title track for Charmed actually came from the Craft movie soundtrack.

I am the son and the heir
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

Are from like two verses of the song.

Back