ANDERSON!

If only I could access "entertainment" sites while I'm at work. We can only look at MSN or Yahoo. <_<

Ooooh I keep forgetting, we still gotta do the thing with the thing for you know who. :ph34r:

Me too, as soon as the hunyuck goes back to his daddy's house.

12+hours to go. Were you as well behaved as Ben when you were his age? :lol:

Eff that, I was an angel. My ADD is the internal kind, I can sit for hours inside my own head and when I was little my mom used to freak out because I was so quiet and run around tryin to find out what kinda trouble I was getting into, just to find me sitting at my little table drawing pictures.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 4 2006, 02:56 AM
The warp tool rapes.
I only just now saw this.. did I use the warp tool somewhere? I don't know what I'm doin in Illustrator, just kinda click stuff til something I like happens.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 4 2006, 03:49 AM
Eff that, I was an angel. My ADD is the internal kind, I can sit for hours inside my own head and when I was little my mom used to freak out because I was so quiet and run around tryin to find out what kinda trouble I was getting into, just to find me sitting at my little table drawing pictures.
That was me! :lol:

:)

Oh shitties I forgot to add something to your care package! D:

Is it addicting? :ph34r:

Cherries = crack *drool* :wub:

:wub: Be careful though, you eat too much and it'll come out red on the other end. :ph34r:

Hahah but yeah, this is addictive too. I spend hours every day playing with it. :naughty:

:lol: :lol: It related to Bob or the Magic Pen? :p :lol:

Aww, there's only 4 left. No surprise on the other end. :( Time to reorder! :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 3 2006, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 3 2006, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Aug 4 2006, 02:56 AM
The warp tool rapes.
I only just now saw this.. did I use the warp tool somewhere? I don't know what I'm doin in Illustrator, just kinda click stuff til something I like happens.. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
I use it all the time, if you make a line with the pen tool thats not a perfect curve take the warp tool and click and hold over the bad part and move the mouse a little bit and it smooths it out. Its sweet. Here a tip if you ever use it, to resize the tool hold alt and hold right click and then move the mouse around to modify the tool.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 4 2006, 01:12 PM
:lol: :lol: It related to Bob or the Magic Pen? :p :lol:

Aww, there's only 4 left. No surprise on the other end. :( Time to reorder! :naughty:
Well there IS a pen tool. :naughty:

Hahah we gotta play Eat Cherries Til Your Poop Turns Red, that's the best game evar.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Aug 4 2006, 01:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Aug 4 2006, 01:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 3 2006, 11:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Aug 4 2006, 02:56 AM
The warp tool rapes.

I only just now saw this.. did I use the warp tool somewhere? I don't know what I'm doin in Illustrator, just kinda click stuff til something I like happens.. :ph34r:
I use it all the time, if you make a line with the pen tool thats not a perfect curve take the warp tool and click and hold over the bad part and move the mouse a little bit and it smooths it out. Its sweet. Here a tip if you ever use it, to resize the tool hold alt and hold right click and then move the mouse around to modify the tool. [/b][/quote]
I'm looking through all my tools and I don't see anything called "warp", though the blend tool seems to do something similar.. :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 4 2006, 01:33 PM
Hahah we gotta play Eat Cherries Til Your Poop Turns Red, that's the best game evar.
*in CitiBank nerd voice* This is gonna be the best slumber party evar!

Back