Alfa GT

cyprianii

Reaction score
This is not Lamb -"one" but it's more housy staff with great backgorund like this tira bom bom x 5 or more.It's grat track but i don't know what it is ??
Thanks for yoa help
if it was , sorry

Cyprianii, can you tell us in which country you saw the ad? Can you describe the commercial?

so, this tv spot i saw in Australia and you can see it here very often. The description is new alfa gt. In the spot you see black alfa romeo gt going on the road and finally stops at the club or restaurant and nice girl gets out whit handsome guy . Music - it's rather house - something between franch and italian - more italian house but very light and in the basckground you can hear tira bom bom few times , main theme is singing girl but there are not words it's like laaaaaaaaaa lala - slowly. Very good stuff and i want to know whois track is it ?
In my opinion it's not Lamb whith their downbeat
thanks

so, this tv spot i saw in Australia and you can see it here very often. The description is new alfa gt. In the spot you see black alfa romeo gt going on the road and finally stops at the club or restaurant and nice girl gets out whit handsome guy . Music - it's rather house - something between franch and italian - more italian house but very light and in the basckground you can hear tira bom bom few times , main theme is singing girl but there are not words it's like laaaaaaaaaa lala - slowly. Very good stuff and i want to know whois track is it ?
In my opinion it's not Lamb whith their downbeat
thanks

Please do not start a new topic on an existing question you've already asked. Duplicate topics now merged.

Cyprianii, just to let you know that we are not ignoring your question, I've looked at GT ads from half of the countries in Europe.

However, the one that you are referring to is obviously specific to the Australian market.

Unless you can find a clip online that we can view, then I don't think we can be of much help...

Back