AG Edwards "nest egg"

coasterfan88

Reaction score
Does anyone know the AG Edwards "nest egg" commercial with the people carrying or holding eggs of different sizes? Eventually, you see gigantic eggs on trucks and in strollers etc. Does anyone know this song?

Can you describe the music? Any lyrics? Vocals? Genre?

It is a guitar, like plucking notes, and then later in the commercial i think there might be an accordion accompanying. The music is happy, no lyrics, I guess it could be described as "motivational" or "inspirational." I can't really describe the genre of it.

It was composed specifically for the ad by REN KLYCE of Mit Out Sound.

View the commercial here (Nest Egg).

looks like it may be another made for commercial song because there is no version for purchase

My high school French is rusty, but I believe "Sur Les Bateaux Mouche" (by Gilbert Einaudi and Jaques Mercier) translates literally as "On The Fly-Boat." This refers to a type of sightseeing yacht that is frequently seen on the river Seine. Some believe the music was featured on the HBO comedy Curb Your Enthusiasm; but when I was a kid in the late 50s and early 60s a number of French tunes were popular, and it seems like I remember this as being one of them. Maybe it's just the French quality I'm remembering; still, I've heard this particular tune somewhere before.

Originally posted by Randwolf@Oct 14 2007, 11:43 PM
My high school French is rusty, but I believe "Sur Les Bateaux Mouche" (by Gilbert Einaudi and Jaques Mercier) translates literally as "On The Fly-Boat." This refers to a type of sightseeing yacht that is frequently seen on the river Seine. Some believe the music was featured on the HBO comedy Curb Your Enthusiasm; but when I was a kid in the late 50s and early 60s a number of French tunes were popular, and it seems like I remember this as being one of them. Maybe it's just the French quality I'm remembering; still, I've heard this particular tune somewhere before.
You are exactly right, I did a quick search on YouTube after my iTunes search turned up empty and I found this song and it lists the artist as "Mouche" and the song is called "Sur les Bateaux (On the Boats)". Excellent memory! ;) Now if only I can find this song for purchase somewhere

Back