Aflac

ah, okay... got it. yeah, we had to change that setting a few weeks ago because of some "issues"... we'll adjust it a little lower, for all the ADD kids out there ;)

THANK YOU! just look at my avatar! doest that look like somebody who can stand 60 secs without posting? :lol:

Originally posted by michelle@Jul 9 2004, 12:45 AM
PS, Andy... I hope you're into Tchaikovsky now... cause this is the 2nd question you've had that turned out to be his music. ;) He's composed some great stuff.
I take TV/Video production classes at my school.

When we make commercials, I am ALWAYS the one with the best ;).

I like to use music like that so they are professional.

I've used O'Fortuna, Hackney Carriage, a whole bunch of random crap, and the other kids are always like, "Damn it!!!"

:D

No, it was that one areshole who went to EVERY board saying Michelle was a bitch, and that Adtunes sucked. It was annoying, because we all know that Adtunes doesn't suck. ;)

Originally posted by mram@Jul 9 2004, 12:59 AM
No, it was that one areshole who went to EVERY board saying Michelle was a bitch, and that Adtunes sucked. It was annoying, because we all know that Adtunes doesn't suck. ;)
whoah! when did this happen? ooohhhhhh man, there was this guy who did the same thing on one of the boards that i maintain, we tracked him down! :ph34r: and boy did we track him down! michelle, say the word!!!!!

Originally posted by mram@Jul 8 2004, 09:59 PM
It was annoying, because we all know that Adtunes doesn't suck. ;)
but I'm still a bitch? come on, now... <_<

;) :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jul 8 2004, 10:04 PM
whoah! when did this happen? ooohhhhhh man, there was this guy who did the same thing on one of the boards that i maintain, we tracked him down! :ph34r: and boy did we track him down! michelle, say the word!!!!!
i don't really want to discuss it all... but you don't have to worry, we have taken care of it. but thanks, though. :)

Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't catch that!

lol - Of course you're not!

you do know i read most of what is said around here, right? :lol:

now... where's my whip?

Originally posted by *Sarah*@Jul 9 2004, 01:00 AM
whu'd i do now? :huh:
sorry, sarah, :lol: you're the same age as my niece, who i love to death, but enjoy winding up a little bit every now and then! ;)

Whoa, there was no talk of a whip.

Hmmm, an adult abusing a minor. :p

hardly! :lol:

just gotta keep tabs on everything and keep the retards away from the (semi) normals. :D

whaaa?
god..im way slow tonight..I've been babysitting for 4 days..ahh 1 day left.. <_<
hah you can't blaim me!
ohh, its okay..i finally clued in..lol i thought we were IN General Discussion..hah

Back