Aeon Flux

tiggo

Reaction score
What is the song that plays in the back of the trailer for Aeon Flux? It sounds kind of punk/alt.

No it's the other ad I'm talking about, but they're all pretty much the same so it's hard to describe.

if you are talking about the trailer from apple then i think it's Charlie Clouser - Fuck This Shit.

Not that either. I think there's one more version of the trailer. It's just one guitar playing a sequence of notes.

Man this is crazy there are so many trailers for this move.

Heres a page of alot.. http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/0-9...lux/trailer.php

But none is the one wiht this song in it. I knwo exactly which trailler this dude is talking about but its the fact of finding it so we can post it inorder for more people to identify it.

Its played on TV prolly the most of all. Its kinda a catchy guitar riff (no its not Headstrong)

Ill keep looking for the right trailer on the internet

Yeah that's the one I'm thinking of, we just need to figure it out now.

I really want to know the song cause i heard only like 5 seconds and really sounded good. i dont know wut the song is called but i found there soundtrack. it might be one of these songs.

1. Bregna 2415 (4:45)
2. The Panopticon (2:31)
3. Una Flux (1:12)
4. Torture Garden (2:37)
5. Monican Mission (1:12)
6. “Good Boys” (2:39)
7. The Kiss (3:17)
8. The Relical and Keeper (4:19)
9. Cloning Discovery (5:14)
10. Grenade! / Monorail Chase (3:48)
11. “I Remember” (1:37)
12. The Cherry Orchard (3:50)
13. Oren Goodchild Dies (3:39)
14. Destroying the Memories (4:01)
15. Aeon Flux (3:32)

I will be so happy if u find it out :D

Oh just to tell u i already know these are just parts of the movie but some of it is still helpful :p

IDK.. about the soundtrack.. i mean i guess it could be but its usually its not. The trailers for movies are almost totally different music than what the movie has in it.

I really wish i could find that one trailer online. I swear im about to TIVO it and like record the song.. lol

If some people are still looking for the trailers its the one that is like 30 seconds long and it start with "you killed my sister"

Anyways. Ill keep looking

Later

Even if you TIVO theres only like 10 seconds of the song in the commercial. I've been lookin everywhere on the internet to find the commercial but its only on tv so far :angry:

I just saw the commercial. It's kinda of hard to make out the words but i think it goes like "back up orw im gonna take you on". I aint givin up. i will find it out.

arabic:

Where the hell were you like days ago... We already established that its not Headstrong that were are looking for in this topic.

For christ sake.. you can figure out what song that is by the shitty "Back off ill take you on, HEADSTRONG to take on anyone"

We are looking for the guitar riff with no lyrics (and also no shitty lyris too)

For all new ppl it's not Trapt- Headstrong or Charlie Clouser - Fuck This Shit.

Gentlemen you were right about trapt I dj for a living and I know music and the reason you barely heard the lyrics is because the sound people dialed down the voice if you listen you can here the lyrics faintly that riff is in the middle of the song.

Back