Adult Swim lineup theme

Chunkmuffin

Reaction score
What is that song? I didnt see anyone asking on the forums. You gotta know what im talking about. When they're showing what's coming up on whatever night of adult swim, and it has indian music in the background.

And if it's a custom song, can anyone capture it? i bet it could loop well.

---

also: could anyone recommend music that sounds like it i could look into?

I think this is probably the same music Chunkmuffin was looking for. I recorded this when they were showing the "Sunday Line-Up" one day last week. It's pretty interesting, and I really want to know what it is too! A sound sample is available here: http://rapidshare.de/files/10677057/adult_...t_swim.mp3.html

You’ll need to scroll to the bottom, click “Free”, and probably let it count down about a minute before you can download.

Any ideas??

Thanks

The track is called "Mandeer" but it is production music that is unavailable for purchase or download - however - you can listen to it at Firstcom.com, just type 'Mandeer' in the search box and when it comes up you can click on the 'DETAILS' button and listen to four different mixes of the song :)

What is this firstcom company's deal? Can anyone register to purchase this music? Because I definitely would pay for this song in a heartbeat if I'm able to. Do you have to work for a media company or something to download it, or can individuals sign up too?

Originally posted by NumyMufn@Jan 13 2006, 06:42 AM
The track is called "Mandeer" but it is production music that is unavailable for purchase or download - however - you can listen to it at Firstcom.com, just type 'Mandeer' in the search box and when it comes up you can click on the 'DETAILS' button and listen to four different mixes of the song :)
Right on target! Thanks for the response :D

Originally posted by stjohnwayne@Jan 16 2006, 08:51 PM
What is this firstcom company's deal? Can anyone register to purchase this music? Because I definitely would pay for this song in a heartbeat if I'm able to. Do you have to work for a media company or something to download it, or can individuals sign up too?
You have to be a licensed production company to legally acquire the tracks at Firstcom :( People have tried to fake it but they will check out your credentials before surrenderring their precious music!

Back