Adidas "Impossible Is Nothing"

Laurie Coots from Adidas responded to my email. The Song was written especially for the commercial and they have no plans of releasing it to the public.

Oh Well.

<_< always suspicious of that answer. Especially as the song used in the other was legit. But I'm probably just an ass.

We can't discount what the agencies or their clients tell us though either -- cause they've actually given us the names of "real" songs before too... So, take it for what it's worth... If more than a few of us have looked high and low for a song and still can't find anything about it, I'm going to assume it's just a studio/ad agency creation. :unsure:

:lol: Heh, like I said, I tend to assume I'm just being belligerent, I am far from ungrateful trust me. ;)

You should totally check out Calexico - they are a fantastic band from New MExico and so good. They mix indie with mariachi on a lot of their songs and are a fantastic live band as well. Feast on a Wire - the album this track is from - is excellent.

blaim

any updates on the song in the wheelchair commercial?

Sick song man! :D

sorry y'all, but I'm just bending over backwards looking for the song with the guy in the wheelchair.

did you try contacting Adidas and asking them who did the song or what agency produced the ad?

no, i was hoping someone here could tell me.

And besides didn;t someone already contact them?

I looked into the track that accompanies the Adidas advert where he boxes with his daughter a while ago. I can't find the info now, but I seem to recall that it was written by a chap that also produced some stuff by Third Eye Blind, and did some work on Fight Club. As someone posted earlier, this was written especially for this particular advert.

Hope this helps in some way - if I can find the original stuff I found out I'll post more detail.

EDIT: just found that info - http://www.adweek.com/aw/creative/best_spo...4/040319_01.jsp

Music is credited as "EZ Revised Lime" by Ren Klyce/Mit Out Sound

cheers
v.f.

Back