Addiction to Addiction

Yeah, Vincent's cool but I prefer Cloud because he uses swords. I'm not a big fan of guns.

me neither, usually, but Vincent does it with style cuz hes so.....cool in a dar mysterious weird way... the way he saves cloud is soo amazing

theyre making a shooter game about vincent btw

I heard about that. It's called Dirge of Cerebus isn't it? Or something like that.

yep....vincent rocks....hes actually my favorite...even more than sephiroth...even more than cloud

anyway if they made the movie like half an hour longer it wouldnt be too long and theyd have been able to deepen the character's personalities...and maybe add a decent story?

I agree! There were a few good parts where the character's interacted with each other..like when Tifa and Cloud are talking together, and I liked the part when Marlene ran up to Cloud and holds his hand..that was cute. :)

The story was very confusing though. I mean, where did these three silver haired guys come from, and why were they calling Cloud 'brother'. And why does Kadaj turn into Sephiroth because he has Jenova's head?

:lol: probably both...japanese is pretty weird

anyway, the 'right' one will be the one square enix picks i assume

the box is pretty small to fit in a head though....specially considering Jenova's pretty big for a woman

aaaanyway its 2am :blink: gotta get up at 8 so bye, its been fun

Originally posted by dascoot and antknee+Dec 25 2005, 08:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot and antknee @ Dec 25 2005, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
*:)*:kiss:
:mellow: [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Dec 25 2005, 08:03 PM
It is pretty much the most romantic love scene ever written. [/quote]
yea....so romantic :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 25 2005, 08:25 PM
Oh you edited.. naw that's not what I was talkin about.
:huh:

(btw i always edit when i quote multiple posts....for some reason i cant do it any simpler than that...it involves using multiple windows, copy, paste, ,and a LOT of patience

Don't :huh: at me, my throat hurts and there's no tellin what I might do. :angry:

Back