Addiction to Addiction

Ooooh it's just like Wild Kingdom! I'll be observing over there in the bushes. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 24 2005, 05:07 PM
Ooooh it's just like Wild Kingdom! I'll be observing over there in the bushes. :naughty:
:lol: with australian commentary i hope

You know it! I got Russell Crowe for the occasion.. "Comere and fight like a man ya testicle!"

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 24 2005, 05:11 PM
You know it! I got Russell Crowe for the occasion.. "Comere and fight like a man ya testicle!"
very good choice :lol:. "makin movies, makin music, foytin round the wirl"

Hahahah and then! And then! His tugboat shoots himself! And he goes to the hospital! And beats the everlovin shit outta the doctor!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man I been callin everyone a va-join-uh since that was on.. what, last week? :lol: :lol: Fuckin Russell Crow..

if i were him i would totally change my name to maximus...hell i still might

Oh my god no, Reximus Maximus! That's gotta mean like Supreme King Of Your Ass And Everything Else or somethin.

:lol: :lol: Starla.. damn I'd bat for the other team for that foyne woman. *weak*

Speaking of 8 teeth I gotta go brush my TEN :)naughty:) and straighten my hair and go blow a perfectly good evening at my dad's house. <_<

yeah i am supposed to be ready in 10 min for family dinner out :woo: <_<

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 24 2005, 11:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 24 2005, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 24 2005, 12:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Dec 24 2005, 08:05 PM
click :)

thats you? :)

hey, you saw FF7: AC i just saw it yesterday it rocks!! well, it looks awesome and the fighte are h4xor and vincent is pwnz0r as always....but the story...well...anyway...eh.....hi

(PS check the soundtrack too ;) )
(PSS ....hi.....)
Yeah, the story wasn't the greatest, but the fight scenes were the best ever!! Is the dubbed version out yet? I'm curious to see what their english voices will sound like.

Oh, and hi. :) [/b][/quote]
i dunno ill buy the DVD anyway
personally i wont be using the voice-overs =/
japanese with english subtitles seems ideal to me

and yea, the fighting scenes were amazing...just too bad all the other chars were neglected...i sooo missed Vincent there...

oh, and hi back

Back