7-Up

Sh3ZAN

Reaction score
Sorry if there was any post before regarding 7up's add...the search option seem to give me error for some reason...but nehow...recently i have been following up 7up's Ad campaign..and esp. "tropical splash"...very funky beatz..

anyhow i can't really pin-point my finger to any single ad (shown in Canada) but a whole collection of the 7up ads should include at least 2/3 songs(for 2/3 ads)...

any ideas people what the tunes might be????

B)

Originally posted by Sh3ZAN@May 25 2004, 10:52 PM
helllo ANYBODY?????
Hello. (Please don't bump topics.)

I haven't seen the ad(s) in question. You didn't point to a specific "ad" or music in this series of ads you mentioned. Can you offer any more info on the commercials?

Originally posted by jca+May 25 2004, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ May 25 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sh3ZAN@May 25 2004, 10:52 PM
helllo ANYBODY?????
Hello. (Please don't bump topics.)

I haven't seen the ad(s) in question. You didn't point to a specific "ad" or music in this series of ads you mentioned. Can you offer any more info on the commercials? [/b][/quote]
hey man...didnt get any response...was kinda crazy to find the tune after i heard it..my apologies if it broke the rule to bump up the topic this way....i googled over the net, was trying to find out the clip for it...but couldnt find it anywhere...all the 7up ads in canadian tv commercial has cool songs...

neways...i cant exactly remember how the 7up tropical flash ad went but the latest ad for 7up..which shows a street in summer days...and the view is through a temperature camera..how everybody is feeling so hot and this guy takes a 7up, drinks it and he becomes cooler(turns blue as if colder from surroundings)...he meets and touches this girl and same thing happens to the girl...she becomes blue like the guy (turns cool shows a the difference in temperature variance)..this is the best i can describe...

hope u can help...thanx... :unsure:

The majority of our posters are from the US, so likely haven't seen the 7-Up ad if it's only showing in Canada -- which explains the lack of response you've gotten.

It might help to describe the music: tempo, genre, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc. There are some really smart people who can sometimes identify music based on that type of info too.

Have you visited 7-Up's website? Is the ad online and available for others to watch it?

Originally posted by michelle@May 26 2004, 07:57 AM
The majority of our posters are from the US, so likely haven't seen the 7-Up ad if it's only showing in Canada -- which explains the lack of response you've gotten.

It might help to describe the music: tempo, genre, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc. There are some really smart people who can sometimes identify music based on that type of info too.

Have you visited 7-Up's website? Is the ad online and available for others to watch it?
thanx for the response...i appreciate it...it's likely that i wont find out much abt it...but i am on the process of contacting the 7up company...and the canadian 7up website is not helping me..but nehow...even if it's a list of 7up commercials that has been shown in Canadian TV, i guess that will narrow down my search...

all these commercial that i am talking abt is strictly electronic or trance music & same goes for the ad itself....
hmm..i will see if i can find out more abt the ad..
thanx

Infrared people, where after a guy downs the bottle of 7 up, he goes from shades of yellow and orange to cool blues.
If you have seen it, you know it.

Any ideas on the song?

I keep seeing this ad on tv for the new 7up Citrus Splash and it has a cool dance kind of song but I can't find it anywhere. The whole video has a sort of infra red camera look (like heat sensors)... anyone know the song?

Originally posted by Stuphalina@Jun 15 2004, 10:41 PM
I'm bumping this once, in case someone has seen it recently.
Stuphalina, you are under arrest for bumping up threads.... you have the right to remain silent. any thing you say.....
:p
See Forum Rules

I've never seen the commercial for Citrus Splash or the actual product. Are you in Canada? west coast?

I have seen the ad (IM IN TORONTO) and am also wondering what the name of this tune is. Someone has to know :ph34r:

Originally posted by djflowerz@Jun 17 2004, 12:29 PM
any lyrics?
Yes, and no. There are lyrics but they are mumbled/indistinguishable. Something like "...so hot." The rest is unclear. Sorry for lack of info.

someone has to no what the name of this track is. I have heard it b4 it some kind of funky house

yeah the song is pretty coool...i tried to contact the 7up office...couldnt get a hold on to them...i even had a post couple of months ago abt it....these days, all the 7up ads that is coming up is pretty coool...mostly electronic music...but yeah the only problem is, there is no infopage on the web for Canadian TVads...nehow, looking for the same thing... :unsure:

by the way, 2004/2005 adcampaign for 7up is called "Heat Sensative"
they told me they will call me back to let me know...but if u can
contact this toll free number...
1-800-433-2652 about the song name & artist of that add...

I saw this ad only in the t-dot(Toronto, Canada) the music is some kind of electronic funk. It plays everywhere (TV, movie theatres).

It's for 7up Citrus Splash(Sorry for repeating)

BTW 7up, is not a Pepsi brand, on the official pepsi website it says it's made by cadbury(an Ontario company)

Back