6th sense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

The only thing I said you were wrong about is saying the book is historically accurate. Not even priests think that, that's not my personal religious belief.. if that's what you were trying to say..

Oh god damn it! Anthony, Wil - SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one gives a flying fuck about your stupid as bible shit. By sitting around and trying to presuade us to think you like you makes you an asshole!

I am SO sick of coming here and reading this god damn shit. Religion is fucked up to the point where it shouldn't be allowed in schools and it sure as hell shouldn't be allowed on this board.

Fuck you two, end of story. This conversation is over!

Moving on... NOW!

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 12 2006, 09:51 PM
not even priests think that
according to the catholic church they should

The Bible not only contains the word of God; it is the word of God.

The inerrancy of the Bible follows as a consequence of this Divine authorship. Wherever the sacred writer makes a statement as his own, that statement is the word of God and infallibly true, whatever be the subject-matter of the statement.

It is a fact of history that in the time of Christ the Jews were in possession of sacred books, which differed widely from one another in subject, style, origin and scope, and it is also a fact that they regarded all such writings as invested with a character which distinguished them from all other books. This was the Divine authority of every one of these books and of every part of each book. This belief of the Jews was confirmed by Our Lord and His Apostles; for they supposed its truth in their teaching, used it as a foundation of their doctrine, and intimately connected with it the religious system of which they were the founders.

found here

yeah, it's a matter of faith for me. i don't really have much time to spend my whole life trying to prove that it's true. i already believe it's true. i wasn't trying to get in an argument.. when i was talking about Lazarus, i guess i wasn't sure which parts of the bible you didn't agree with.

We always shut the bedroom, office and bathroom doors when we leave the house so the general dog-related mayhem is centralized in the living/dining room area.. and we just got home from the movies and when hubby took Seamus down to pee, I heard something bump softly up against my bedroom door and then slide slowly down. My girl dog heard it too, she ran to the door and put her front paws up on it. Of course when I opened it nothing was there.

I didn't like that either. :(

Were the windows closed when you opened the door? :ph34r: :unsure:

Oh yeah, it's hot as nuts, we never open em. They're locked from the inside and they'd need a ladder to reach anyway.

Originally posted by andy@Aug 12 2006, 07:08 PM
Oh god damn it! Anthony, Wil - SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one gives a flying fuck about your stupid as bible shit. By sitting around and trying to presuade us to think you like you makes you an asshole!

I am SO sick of coming here and reading this god damn shit. Religion is fucked up to the point where it shouldn't be allowed in schools and it sure as hell shouldn't be allowed on this board.

Fuck you two, end of story. This conversation is over!

Moving on... NOW!
you know what Andy for once you are right.. in today's society now one gives a crap about religion (epspecially in the schools). i am not trying to get into any agruments here about religion and God gave us all free will. so you do what you want. also in my younger days i used to be like you (except for i was not in plays or any crap like that) i was into football, boxing, and girls. since becoming a father though i have changed in a lot of ways. my only regret is that after my divorce i slept with a younger married woman (which i still regret to this day) and also in my military days i was a assasin ( which i also regret doing), but that was my job. no americans on terrorist and i can tell you all this because that was my old life and now i have a new. any way i am tired of coming to this and getting into an agrument period, i come to this site to try and make friends and just chat about everyday life and laugh every now and then at a comment that someone makes. you and Mel used to make me laugh alot with your comments, but now all you seem to do is make stupid comments. Amp and Mel i do consider you as friends(even though we have never met) and i hope to keep you two as friends and make more while i am a member of this site. p.s. i was not a sniper, my kills where all close range and confirmed kills and that is all i will say.. thank you..

Andy, what you said was completely uncalled for and could have been stated in a much more mature way. How about we all just respect each others religions and beliefs and just leave it at that? :(

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 13 2006, 12:06 PM
also in my younger days i used to be like you (except for i was not in plays or any crap like that) i was into football, boxing, and girls.
:huh:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Aug 13 2006, 01:00 PM
Andy, what you said was completely uncalled for and could have been stated in a much more mature way. How about we all just respect each others religions and beliefs and just leave it at that? :(
You get a :huh: as well.

Originally posted by andy+Aug 13 2006, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 13 2006, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Aug 13 2006, 01:00 PM
You get a :huh: as well. [/b][/quote]
well she was right

True. However, my response to Wil and Anthony was out of pure anger, not just to be immature. It got their attention, though it barely caught Anthony's because he seemed still too concerned about talking about this.

So excuse me for lashing out. This topic was just completely idiotic.

But it did give you something to lash out at me about. Good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back