3rd Rock from the Sun

atom

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for the instrumental piece played during an episode of 3rd rock from the Sun.

The episode is the one where Dick and Sally both experience dreams for the first time. The music is played during Sally's dream sequence.

Do you have any idea what season the episode was in, or the title of the episode?

Originally posted by michelle@Jul 19 2004, 04:23 PM
Do you have any idea what season the episode was in, or the title of the episode?
The episode is titled A Nightmare on Dick Street (part 1) and is listed as episode #45 during Season 2. It was also originally aired as a 3d episode on NBC.

I can't find any info for the episode's music... Besides instrumental, do you remember anything else about the song? Did it have prominent instruments, or anything distinctive about it?

Originally posted by michelle@Jul 22 2004, 11:54 AM
I can't find any info for the episode's music... Besides instrumental, do you remember anything else about the song? Did it have prominent instruments, or anything distinctive about it?
I can't remember very much from it, but I think there were violins and maybe saxophones. It was very opera like and moody.

It's definitely not Nara.

does anyone know where i can get hold the complete opening theme instrumental of third rock from the sun, well it is a instrumental, but yea, anyone?

The song is by Ben Vaughn. In the later seasons, the theme is played by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Hope that helps your search a little bit.

Back