heydudeitsme, I'm also looking for this classical music that plays for the 300 dvd ad. It's a very short commercial, but the classical song plays throughout the entire tv commercial. It's really amazing, and I MUST know the name of that classical, instrumental son PLEASE HELP US!!! Thanks guys

That's not the song, we want the song in a differnet commercial. It's not the Nine Inch Nails, or knights of cydonia. It's a classical instrumental song. For some reason this commercial, and the other one way back when 300 was going to theaters, are never posted on the internet. Thus maaking it impossible for us to give an example. The only way of knowing really is for you to see the commercial somehow. I want that song BAD MAN!!!

K so nmerous ppl have been looking for this song that played in the 300 commercial, and I found a sample and need someone to idenfity it.
The song plays from the start of the video through 00:30

Anybody knows the song?

Promise you guys will love me?

The song is called "Fearless" by Brand X

And there is a lame video with the song.

I also have the song, and It is amazing...

Crazy enough, I've been waiting for this song for about a year now....

HAPPY DAY!!

Does anyone know the Cinemax Promo song for the 300? She says something like "I just want to go home", :S I think. Thx a mil.

I can't believe you guys got it lol unbelievable! Thank you so much, I appreciated ;)

Originally posted by cathars1s@Feb 18 2008, 03:37 PM
I can't believe you guys got it lol unbelievable! Thank you so much, I appreciated ;)
you're welcome

Back