2010 Mitsubishi Outlander "Invisible"

david2draw

Reaction score
there's a tune that plays during the new Mitsubishi Outlander commercials that sounds really fit.
In the commercial various things become invisible.. I only caught a glimpse and that's as best as I can describe it now. If anyone can track the info about this song down it's be greatly appreciated.

Re: 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander

It is called "M.A.G.I.C." by "The Sound of Arrows" and Indie group...

there's a tune that plays during the new Mitsubishi Outlander commercials that sounds really fit.
In the commercial various things become invisible.. I only caught a glimpse and that's as best as I can describe it now. If anyone can track the info about this song down it's be greatly appreciated.

Mitsubishi

Hey, I'm new to this site but glad I found it because I am always hearing songs in commercials and movies that I love but sometimes can't find the names of. I use one particular site to find most but there are always those last few that you can never find. I've been trying to find out the name of the song for one of the newer Mitsubishi ads - it's really upbeat and fun. Does anyone know what it might be?

Thanks . . . DebbyDeb :D

Re: Mitsubishi

Hi there, thanks for replying. No, it's not that one. It's the ad called "Invisible". I looked on Mitsubishi's site for music on their advertisements. They actually have the commercials you can watch but they don't have the name of the song. It's with a red SUV driving around the streets. It's driving me nuts cause I seriously can't find it! :blink::(

Thanks!

It's called M.A.G.I.C by the Sound Arrows. I like this tune too

There is a youtube link to it:

Enjoy

Russ D

Back