2005 Lowe's TV Radio

hokidoki

Reaction score
I was watching TV and I was really captured by the song in a lowe's commercial. It sounds like a piano with beats in the background. Toward the end of the commercial when the song gets louder and the guy stops talking you can hear ppl singing....So I'm not sure if it's another song generated just for lowe's or an actual song from a band or something. ANYBODY?

THanks.

Not sure, but the last time Lowe's had a song in their ads that became super popular, they made it available to download (short version) on their website and put it out on a CD to buy at their stores. You can read about that here on our Weblog.

Can someone tell me the name of the song in the current Lowe's (Home Improvement, not Theaters) television ads? Sounds like a remixed country song? I know it's not a custom mix, I have heard it before from a few years ago... i just can't place it.

They have been playing it here in the Bay Area (CA) for a week or so now... someone? Anyone?

Thanks!

The music you're looking for is "Gonna Be Some Changes Made" by Bruce Hornsby (from his "Halcyon Days" CD released in Aug. 2004). It's a recent song, so you wouldn't have heard it a few years ago, but it does sound sort of like his big hit "The Way it is" from the mid 80's.

Originally posted by pianoforte@Feb 23 2005, 09:58 AM
The music you're looking for is "Gonna Be Some Changes Made" by Bruce Hornsby (from his "Halcyon Days" CD released in Aug. 2004).
You can listen to an audio sample of this song here, track 1. Also available for download from .

WOW! I knew I had heard this song before and I couldn't place it for the life of me. At least this isn't a special mix like the last Lowe's song. THANKS pianoforte!! :D :D :D

You guys rock! This site rocks! I thought I was the only person on Earth who cared about the music in advertisements! Thanks for the website & forum :)

Bix

Back