Who you gonna vote for?

Who are you going to vote for this November?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Ralph Nader

• Bob Barr

• Hillary Clinton (write in)

• Other

• Not gonna vote

• Total voters
Here's a great example of malicious and deliberate propaganda against Hillary just before the Pennsylvania primary when Obama was reeling over the Wright scandal, and Hillary was still reeling over the Tuzla sniper gate lie she told.

First, here's the video telling an HMO horror story about a young pregnant woman who died needlessly. (It's a CNN vid posted on YouTube by a Hillary basher. I link this Hillary basher vid/url to show the sheer intensity of the brutal beating she so unjustly got over this deliberately manufactured corporate media character assassination.)

And here's the Washington Post's meekish retraction.

Clinton Told True Tale of Woe, Says Kin

By Anne E. Kornblut

The aunt of a young pregnant woman who died after a hospital told her she needed to pay $100 up front for care said in an interview on Monday that Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has been telling the story accurately on the campaign trail -- following claims by a different Ohio hospital that it did not turn the patient away.

For weeks, Clinton repeated an anecdote she heard in Ohio on Feb. 28 involving a young woman who lost her baby and later died because she lacked health insurance and did not have $100 to gain access to a nearby hospital.
But over the weekend, Clinton came under fire when officials at O'Bleness Memorial Hospital, after reading about her remarks, demanded that she stop recounting it because the patient, Trina Bechtel, was admitted there and did have insurance.

That part, it turns out, is true. But so is Clinton's claim that Bechtel did not get care at another hospital that wanted a $100 pre-payment before seeing her, according to the young woman's aunt, Lisa Casto. "It's a true story," said Casto, 53...

Casto said she has been stunned by the amount of negative attention her niece's story generated, and that she was sorry it had hurt the Clinton campaign. She was, and is, she said, a supporter. "Did I vote for Hillary?" she said. "You'd better bet I did."

Source: Washington Post, April 7th, 2008

This was a GIANT SCAM deliberately concocted by the corporate media. The tell-tale signs are so obvious... Although in print media they did mention names and places, but on TV were it MATTERS MOST, they bashed Hillary mercilessly for 3-4 days on this, citing an unnamed hospital and showing no interviews with the hospital(s) nor with the victim's family. Indeed, they named no hospital, the victim, nor the victim family in their reporting. NOTE: ANY ON CAMERA INTERVIEW WITH THE FAMILY'S VICTIMS WOULD HAVE MADE THE MEDIA'S WISHFUL NARRATIVE THAT HILLARY LIED ONCE AGAIN--IMPOSSIBLE. Hence, they could only proceed by NOT interviewing ANY of the victim's family members AT ALL.

When the retraction came on April 7th in the Washington Post, there was barely a mention--both within the Washington Post and certainly EVERY WHERE ELSE within the minions of mainstream corporate media. Make no mistake about it, this was the corporate media's very own Tuzla gate, one of hundreds mind you, during this blatantly anti-Clinton election season. For their parts, the GOP & the Obama campaign jumped greedily into this Hillary bash fest. I still remember a black Obama supporter citing this allegedly false tall-tale by Hillary even weeks after it was proven to be correct. Even liberal bloggers of the pro-Obama variety at the Huffington post slammed Hillary over this.

Needless to say, since they never mentioned any hospital nor the victim, nor the victim's family when they set out to once again portray Hillary as a "serial exaggerator" as they did to Gore in 2000, they coneniently never showed the victim's aunt defending Hillary either.

(Note: Even though this Washington Posts story admits Hillary essentially got the story right, it goes on to suggests she did however get some minor facts wrong. The problem with this is that she originally got her story from a police officer who knew the victims. One can blame her for not getting the factual minutia straight, but certainly not of making things up.)

I was actually watching MSNBC ("Hardball" with that idiot Chris Matthews, if I recall correctly) the night before the Washington Post posted its retraction. The author of the retraction article was on and slyly hinted the article in question will come out tomorrow, so she's not going to jump in the on the daily bash-Hillary fest on that particular night on MSNBC.

What they did to Hillary over this HMO horror story is akin to this: A friend ask to borrow $1000 from you, but later decides to only pay you back 10 bucks and calls it even! <_<

Understand that this is standard operating procedure when you want to create a hazzy state confusion over something that is crystal clear & true: Deny at full blast (on TV) that it is not true, and then print a tiny obscure little retraction saying it is true, i.e. plausible deniability. Tell a lie with wiggle room, that way if you get caught, you merely say: "What cha talkin' bout Willis, we did print a retraction!" :rolleyes:

(BTW, remember the intense mea culpas over the alleged McCain affair and the deep soul searching by the corporate media over Dan Rather's story about Bush being AWOL from the Alabama National Guard? Those stories themselves were actually intended to help Bush and McCain by making look like victims, as wells as to help the CORPORATE media keep its fraudulent street cred as "liberal" attack dogs. Note: Bush's own commanding officer is on record saying he never showed up for duty. Note further now that anytime Bush's military record comes up, it's not about how so many credible people claim Bush never showed up for duty, but instead it's about how Dan Rather was out to get Bush. This is nothing more than bait-n-switch. :rolleyes: )

This is but one example of what they did to my girl Hillary. :confused:

LOL, here's funny little fact about Obama:

Obama played hardball in first Chicago campaign

As a community organizer, he had helped register thousands of voters. But when it came time to run for office, he employed Chicago rules to invalidate the voting petition signatures of three of his challengers.

The move denied each of them, including incumbent Alice Palmer, a longtime Chicago activist, a place on the ballot. It cleared the way for Obama to run unopposed on the Democratic ticket in a heavily Democrat district.

<span style='color:blue'>Palmer, who has campaigned for Clinton, told CNN that she did not want to be part of this story. </span>

But Palmer supporters, who did not want to be identified, said that she never anointed Obama as her successor and that the retelling of the story by Obama supporters is designed to distract from the fact he muscled his way into office.

One other opponent who Obama eliminated by challenging his petitions, Gha-is Askia, said he has no hard feelings today about the challenge and supports Obama's presidential aspirations.

But back at the time he was running for state Senate, Askia said, he was dismayed Obama would use such tactics.

"There are those who think that registering people to vote and getting them involved in politics and then using this tactic in terms of denying Alice Palmer the right to compete, that these things are inconsistent. And guess what? They are. They are inconsistent. But that's the politics he plays."

Source: CNN

BTW, Alice Palmer is... Yep, you guessed it: BLACK! :ph34r: Poor Alice! :(

Amazing how the corporate media's narrative is that Hillary is this racist white bitch who ruthlessly uses archaic rules to her advantage, when all along it is Obama. Those that have been paying attention know that he was playing good cop/bad cop the whole time on the proposed Michigan & Florida revotes. On camera he gave a lot of lip service to revotes, but behind the scenes he minions, many of who were craven black politicians were out playing all kinds of delay tactics, fillibustring, and so on, because they knew Obama would lose big time if there were revotes. The shocking thing is that these bastards are normally honorable people. :(

Obama is quite the pide-piper. <_< And yet, he could never get away with this without the corporate media's support, albeit for the nomination only. :rolleyes:

This is precisely why I don't know who is the lesser of two evils, Obama, whose policies I agree with, or McCain, who's policies I don't agree with at all? My conscience will simply not let me vote for such a racist/race-baiting scumbag like Obama.

Mind you, if Hillary, Bill, Geraldine Ferraro, Ed Rendell actually race-baited Obama, I'd be the first to condemn them, shout them down and call for their political lynching. One can easily go point by point, squirrelous accusation by squirrelous accusation by the Obama camp, and prove that it is none other than Obama, Michelle, David Axelrod--the Mike Nifong of the Democratic Party, Obama's militant black supporters and even stupid white liberals who've race-baited and even gender baited Hillary.

I'd NEVER vote for Hillary if just a few of those bogus accusations were true. :rolleyes:

P.S. I was aware of Obama's hardball tactics vis-a-vis Florida & Michigan, but this episode involving Alice Palmer and the 1995 Illinois State Senate race is totally new to me. Sheesh! And I thought I knew pretty much everything about this guy! :eek:

Great, as of now, Obama has only received 3 measly votes. At this rate, he'll never get elected. B)

Here's a little story confirming Adolph Reed's comment that Obama is nothing more than a vacuous opportunist.

Both Obama And Clinton Embellish Their Roles

By Shailagh Murray and Jonathan Weisman
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, March 24, 2008; Page A01

After weeks of arduous negotiations, on April 6, 2006, a bipartisan group of senators burst out of the "President's Room," just off the Senate chamber, with a deal on new immigration policy.

As the half-dozen senators -- including John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.) -- headed to announce their plan, they met Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), who made a request common when Capitol Hill news conferences are in the offing: "Hey, guys, can I come along?" And when Obama went before the microphones, he was generous with his list of senators to congratulate -- a list that included himself.

"I want to cite Lindsey Graham, Sam Brownback, Mel Martinez, Ken Salazar, myself, Dick Durbin, Joe Lieberman . . . who've actually had to wake up early to try to hammer this stuff out," he said.

To Senate staff members, who had been arriving for 7 a.m. negotiating sessions for weeks, IT WAS A GALLING MOMENT.

Source: Washington Post. March 24, 2008.

This article in itself is a joke. To compare or equate Hillary's embellishments, Tuszla sniper gate included to Obama's, is like comparing Bill Clinton's lies over Monica to that of Bush's lies over Iraq or Reagan's lies over Iran-Contra. And trust me, the GOP is the party of Mark Folley and Larry Craig; there are tons of reliable rumors out there about George W, his father, McCain, Reagan...

This article is here only to try to deceptively maintain a semblance of fairness, at a time when they were totally in the tank for Obama, i.e. plausible deniability. The truth is Obama is much worse than Hillary. Now that he has the nomination, Obama's secrets WILL COME OUT IN THE COMING WEEKS. :rolleyes:

That being said look at how Obama's supporters are just like him, constantly flip-floping and lying about Hillary:

Last fall, Kennedy said SCHIP "wouldn't be in existence" without Clinton's support inside the White House. But when her rhetoric on the campaign trail started to filter back to the Capitol, the veteran legislator became stingier with his praise.

Source: ibid

So which is it Teddy, was Hillary central to the passing of SCHIP as you once claimed or she had nothing to do with it as you now claim?!? You can't have it both ways! :angry:

Lying fat bastard! You're just jealous that "Camelot" is now fading into oblivion due to the august Clinton brand. :rolleyes: A brand, a legacy, etc., which Bwaak, the corporate media, the GOP, and even way too many stupid white liberals have now severely damaged.

Make no mistake about it, the corporate media, the GOP, and the Obama campaign hammered Hillary over SCHIP. <_<

Note also, that despite being published in the Washington Post, this article is still pretty obscure, i.e. plausible deniability. <_<

If you want to see a mountain of BULLSHIT, just read Bwaak's two best selling memoirs. They're both full of exaggerations and outright made up stuff. :rolleyes:

I'l just be glad when its over and this thread can die a well deserved death. :p

Wait....it is over. Hillary isn't in the running and no amount of rhetoric is going to change it for the better. ;)

Voted for McCain in your poll and depend on the war machine for my income.

That would be you in the so wrong it isn't even funny category.

Wasn't supporting Hillary. Was letting you know shes out of it. Everyone else seems to have caught on including her.

Listen, when the all-black-crime-all-the-time corporate media backs up a black guy who cries racism, that alone should send up a GIANT red flag. My reasoning her is very simple. And it is never wrong.

I predicted that Wright et al would come out a time too late to affect the nomination process, even though Hillary beat Obama's pants off in the last 10 contests. The timing of Wright's surfacing pretty much says it all. Believe it or not, even Jay Leno half-seriously/suspiciously asked a political pundit/guest on his show about it.

The tell-tale signs are all there: Obama is going down.

I'm missing your point. WTF does that have to do with comparing me to Edwards? You obviously know less than nothing about me. :rolleyes:

And just to let you know, there's an army of very pissed off Hillary supporters who want to keep up the pressure on Bwaak, either to force him to pick her as VP (which I think is a mistake) or will vote for McCain to make sure he loses.

Watch this ferocious debate between an Obama supporter and a Hillary supporter. :huh:

As usual, the person on the left is totally clueless. :rolleyes:

Delegate’s reversal stuns party

Wisconsin Democrat now publicly supports McCain

Posted: June 14, 2008

Washington - As an avid supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primaries, Debra Bartoshevich is not alone in her frustration over Clinton's defeat.

She’s not alone in refusing to support Barack Obama.

And she’s not entirely alone in saying she’ll vote this fall for Republican John McCain instead.

But what makes her unusual is that she holds these views as an elected delegate to the Democratic National Convention in Denver this summer.

“I’m sure people are going to be upset with me,” said Bartoshevich, a 41-year-old emergency room nurse from Waterford in Racine County, and convention delegate pledged to Clinton.

Joe Wineke, chairman of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin, reacted with disbelief when first told Friday afternoon that one of his state party delegates is now a McCain supporter.

“Not a delegate? To the national convention?” said Wineke, who was getting ready for the start of the Wisconsin state party convention Friday in Stevens Point.

“We have a Clinton national (convention) delegate who says she’s voting for John McCain?” Wineke repeated, for clarification. “I’ve never heard of such a thing.”

Source: http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=762052

HA! Take that Bwaak! Take that Mr. Edwards! B)

Ok, listen up people! :angry:

The first of many scandals on Bwaak is about to break, on the 18th, I believe. Note the timing. :rolleyes:

It concerns Larry Sinclair who claims he had a crack-laden homosexual fellating romp with Obama. As far as I know this guy has no credibility whatsoever. Which begs the $64,000 question: Why is the National Press Club hosting this guy in his (i.e. THEIR) press conference?

This is either the worst swiftboating, EVER! Or, Sinclair or someone else actually has some kind of corraborating evidence. :ph34r:

When I first heard of Sinclair months ago, I thought Sinclair was some crazy loon, but Obama has proven to be such a pathological liar that it's impossible to tell: How can you tell who's telling the truth between a pathological liar and someone who sounds like a deranged lunatic? :unsure:

Here's the second scandal. I'm not sure when it will (fully) surface. It's the conveniently timed post-nomination muslim-baiting on the part of the corporate media. (Funny that during the nomination process how the corporate media kept muslim-baiting Obama and brazenly blaming it on Hillary the whole time, i.e. the 60 Minutes interview with Hillar and its aftermath. In fact, many muslim leaders protested saying precisely that, after the 60 Minutes interview. Naturally, this protest was not covered anywhere, even though the race-baiting degenerate Obama supporter Roland Martin said it live on CNN a day or two before it occured.

Again, at first, I thought the muslim issue was a red herring. However, this is one in which I'm now inclined to believe. In fact, I'm almost certain of it. Bwaak is such a brazen pathological liar that he would lie about such a thing. Unfortunately, being muslim in this anti-muslim time is a HUGE liability in American politics. Yet, that is not the point, not for me anyway. For me: If Obama was a Muslim, then why is he incessantly lying about it? This is a character issue. Character is always an extremely(fundamentally) important issue for any politician, but even more so in Bwaak's case since he kept visciously and fraudulently going after Hillary & Bill on character issues. And of course, there's that "change" mantra, which needs no elaboration.

Stupid obambots, no doubt reading from official talking points memos, are now claiming that Obama has no brother or half brother named "Malik". Yet this 2004 MSNBC article says Malik indeed is Obama's half brother. Certainly, their photo together proves they know each other--at the very least.

Trust me, many more scandals are gonna surface. :ph34r:

In fact, if any of these are legit, then the race for the nomination is NOT over. :rolleyes:

Ok, let me reiterate the Hillary vs Obama debate is far from over, for three reasons:

1. Hillary's supporters are really pissed off! :angry: And they can ensure that that degenerate race-baiter Bwaak Obaba loses to McCain simply by voting for McCain.

2. Hillary's supporters might be able to force Bwaak Obaba to pick her as VP, which I as I said above, a GIANT mistake, since I'm pretty certain that at least one of the many scandals that will break in the coming days and weeks is LEGIT. Never hitch your caboose on the train to loserville, i.e. Obamaland. Or as half brother Malik suggests, the United Caliphates of Obamistan. :rolleyes:

3. If any of these upcomming scandals are LEGIT, then Hillary still has a pathway to the nomination.

Note: Bob Beckle is a distinguished liberal democratic strategist. He is also superdelegate. He is of course talking about the rumor existence of the Michelle "whitey" tape. At first Obaba merely made aggressive non-denials, i.e. a trick used to convince the gullible that he is denying it outright and also gives him wiggle room in case it surfaces. Now, his "anti-smear" website site explicitly denies it. I still don't know what to make of it. All I know is that there is a group photo including Michelle and Farrakhan's wife all over the bloggosphere.

Now let me quantify what Beckle was saying:

i. If the swiftboating of Obama is based purely on lies vis-a-vis Kerry 2004, then the democrats will rally around Bwaak and his polls will only drop by say 5-8 percentage points. And he will definitely be kept on as the nominee but WILL DEFINTELY LOSE the general election. :) Even now, Obama is statistically tied to McBush, which means when the Bradley-Wilder-Obaba effect kicks in, HE LOSES!

ii. If the swiftboating of Obama is based on both lies and legit scandals, but of the medium level variety, then Obama's polls numbers will sink 10-15%. This is the scenario that I can't figure out. :( Will the dems stick with the for-certain-loser Obaba or switch to Hillary & the august Clinton brand? :angry:

iii. If the swiftboating of Obama is based on some horrific but LEGIT scandal(s), then Obama's polls will drop 15-25% and at this point the superdelegates will flip replacing him with Hillary. Recall that Obama was put over the top by the superdelegates. And even elected delegates can vote their own way. In which case, I predict Hillary WILL defeat McBush, despite inheriting a totally devastated and divided democratic base, all thanks to the Corporate Media, the GOP, and of course the great Bwaak Obaba. B)

I have zero respect for you and your opinion, nor do I believe you. How bout we discuss the weather or what song you're listening to right now. Or random stuff. Let this thread die. Please no more.

Wow, check out The Happening today! :huh:

...Eh, I mean, its already happening today. :rolleyes:

Wow, it looks like it's gonna be a multiple rocket attack against Obamaland by the corporate media, rather than one (scandal) at a time (ever 2-3 weeks). All in all, there should be at least a half a dozen big (and I mean BIG) scandals, many of which are partly legit or TOTALLY LEGIT. :ph34r:

Truth is, Bwaak can even be defeated without these scandals: His mediocre record as a student, a Harvard Law Journal editor, a community activist, a civil rights attorney, a state senator, a US Senator... Like Dubya, the only thing he's done well is campaign with the entire mainstream corporate media on his side. But unlike that other Harvard educated cokehead, this Harvard educated coke head will NOT enjoy such flack protection in the general election. :D

Bwaak can also EASILY be defeated by merely exposing his divisive race-baiting, the mountain of dirty tactics he's employed, and of course the breathtakingly brazen flip-flops (Wright, Trinity, Iran, Venezuela, Israel, Cuba, Palestine, flag pin, public financing of general election...)

Wow, the corporate media's "narrative" itself has taken a breathtaklingly brazen 180 degree turn. It's just happening and now barely noticeable. However, it should be quite pronouced in the next few days. And downright THUNDEROUS in the next few weeks.
:ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 17 2008, 02:16 PM
I have zero respect for you and your opinion, nor do I believe you. How bout we discuss the weather or what song you're listening to right now. Or random stuff. Let this thread die. Please no more.
Doesn't matter what you think. :rolleyes:

Just watch the news in the comming days, hotshot. :D

Back