What the World needs now

Originally posted by sickboy@May 9 2006, 10:32 PM
so, you're stubborn?
Hmmm.. well I have been called a dickhead a few times.. maybe..

Today I was called an asshole, llama balls, and skunk penis... ;) ...good times...good...times...

some people I encountered at Wal-Mart...I'm glad I didn't have my knife in my pocket, or else I would have ended up in jail... :)

Originally posted by Caren H@May 9 2006, 09:05 PM
some people I encountered at Wal-Mart...I'm glad I didn't have my knife in my pocket, or else I would have ended up in jail... :)
What did I tell you about the knife? This is not West Side Story.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 10 2006, 12:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 10 2006, 12:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@May 9 2006, 09:05 PM
What did I tell you about the knife? This is not West Side Story. [/b][/quote]
It should be, though!

I was coming out of the store with my cart and these people wouldn't move out of the way...so I cleared my throat, and they looked at me for a sec then turned back around like I wasn't there. So I screamed "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY"

Atleast that's what I thought I said. I blacked for a sec but, no one was injured so that's okay... :)

:lol: I use to carry a knife but then I found out that I'll get arrest if the cops find it on me.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 10 2006, 12:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 10 2006, 12:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@May 9 2006, 09:05 PM
What did I tell you about the knife? This is not West Side Story. [/b][/quote]
...I know...I haven't had if since we talked about that. I'm sorry...I only thought about using it afterwards...really. :(

When I worked at WallyWorld I always had a boxcutter on me. But I also carried it in my purse! And no musicals are to be performed starring Corean.

Shit like that always happens at Wal-Mart! :lol:

We were walking to our car once and some guy in a truck almost hit us and my friend yelled "FUCK OFF!" right in his window and he slammed on the brakes and got out, we just walked away.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 10 2006, 12:13 AM
When I worked at WallyWorld I always had a boxcutter on me. But I also carried it in my purse! And no musicals are to be performed starring Corean.
:( okay...it's been a week...thought you should know...

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 10 2006, 12:13 AM
And no musicals are to be performed starring Corean.
Oh but that'd be badass!

Originally posted by andy+May 9 2006, 09:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ May 9 2006, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 10 2006, 12:13 AM
And no musicals are to be performed starring Corean.
Oh but that'd be badass! [/b][/quote]
Ok fine, but we must perform it on the White House lawn. Andy is Tony. Corean is Maria. I'm her sister. And the rest of the guys are the Sharks.

Have you seen this? It was posted in another forum but since it has a Garrett in it, I thought we might enjoy it here.

One of the gangs had a tomboy-ish girl in it. Yeah I think it was the Jets. Did the NY Jets football team name themselves after the gang in West Side Story? :lol:

Back