Names

I want in the middle. I hate spending more than 40 bucks for a pair of jeans, hell I hate paying over 25! I hate seeing a really really pretty shirt and seeing it at 39.50 (lane bryant) or 52.00 (torrid) cos then I think ok, in like 3 weeks it should be on the 19.95 rack. And I go and they have the sizes way too big for me or one to small. So I'd like the shirts in the 15-30 dollar range. But then I would need a HUGe inventory to make profit. I found some great carriers just online. like

bandlu this is myfavorite

second
kiyonna

second second
size appeal

igigi
this one I have mixed feelings about

this one is very pricy, her wholesale starts at 53 a shirt and 145 a dress Monif C

Theres also a place in Dallas called "The Market" and its a wholesale place. you can only get into if you have a business. this place has shoes, accesories, lingerie, etc. I cannot wait till I go there. But yea...

When you say plus size boutique; do you mean a store for woman who are overweight or tall? It would be like a men's big and tall store right. Would your store offer healthy food alternatives for your customers if they are overweight? Or would that hurt business because you would depend on the obesity epidemic and americas ever expanding wasteline? Not to be harsh or anything, i'm just into health and trying to help people out and I think you could help alot of people out with the type of business you are going into.

No this store is going to be for the people who cannot find fashionable clothes at everyday clothing departments and if they can they only have a choice off of two racks. I say plus size cos thats what the industry has labled me.

I live on an island 50 miles south of Houston. The only thing we have closley related to a mall is palais Royal. In order for me to go shopping for my size, I have to drive 45 minutes to the nearest decent mall, and an hour to Houston's Galleria. I'm going into this business so girls like me can have the luxury of traveling 5 to 10 minutes up or down broadway to find something. I hate taking an entire day of shopping and 75 percent of was in the car. I would like that 45 minute to hour drive a last resort. And trust me do you think I like seeing 4 to 6 dollar salads next to the 99cent menu? you don't know me so I'll answer- I hate it

Back