What are you watching right now?

aww, he didn't win a medal :( I thought for sure he'd win silver. Oh well, Plushenko got the gold! :woo: No surprise there. :eek:k:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 18 2006, 10:14 AM
am I the only one who watches figure skating? :(
No. The parents of all the participants Watch as Well. Oh, and the judges. Sometimes.

For some reason the loWer case W Will not Work on my keyboard. Seriously this is messed up,

*raises hand* I watch. :naughty:

Originally posted by leone+Feb 18 2006, 09:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 18 2006, 09:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Feb 18 2006, 10:14 AM
*raises hand* I watch. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
what are you stalking figure skaters now? :lol:

I do but not as much as I used to. I miss Scott Hamilton. :( He was my favorite. He had this one routine to the "Hair" musical themesong and it was really good. :)

I don't remember his theme song but, I do remember that back flip of his. It was him right, or am I confusing him for somebody else? :unsure:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 18 2006, 05:58 PM
what are you stalking figure skaters now? :lol:
I'm stalking the speed skaters too. :naughty:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 21 2006, 06:07 PM
American Idol. :nerd:
I hope a guy wins this year. Rubben's all alone.

...i wonder where he went...hmm

Well, I saw an ad on UPN for an upcoming episode of.. Love Inc I think? And he was guest starring.

:mellow: Poor fella.

Originally posted by Caren H+Feb 24 2006, 01:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Feb 24 2006, 01:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Feb 21 2006, 06:07 PM
American Idol. :nerd:
I hope a guy wins this year. Rubben's all alone.

...i wonder where he went...hmm
[/b][/quote]
I wouldn't mind if the the guy who sang "Dead or Alive" wins.

Love Inc? It would be a show that I don't even watch! Why can't he guest star on Half & Half or something?.

Well, I want the little guy with the glasses and red hair to win. He's such a little nerd singer. :D

Well, I want the little guy with the glasses and red hair to win. He's such a little nerd singer. biggrin.gif

oh yeah, I forgot about him. He's so cute. I would love for him to win but I'm afraid he probably won't. I don't know why I just have that feeling. I liked that cute little cowboy guy too, it was so sad when his group got sent home.

I miss him too. I swear, I was almost to tears when I watched him staring out the ocean. Understanding how he felt to go somewhere entirely new to him, experiencing Hollywood for the first time. I felt his exhilaration.
Geez...I'm getting all o' fluff. :blush:

Back