What are you watching right now?

yeah :( I have to watch everything a day late because I record it. If it wasn't for stupid chemistry homework I would be watching right now too. But figure skating starts at eight o'clock I think, hopefully I'll be done by then.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Feb 14 2006, 06:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Feb 14 2006, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 14 2006, 03:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Feb 14 2006, 06:02 PM
The Winter Olympics! :woo: The flying tomato won gold! :king: :woo: :woo:

:confused:
you have no idea what I'm talking about do you? :lol: [/b][/quote]
Nope, was lost at the flying tomato. :lol:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 14 2006, 06:21 PM
If it wasn't for stupid chemistry homework I would be watching right now too. But figure skating starts at eight o'clock I think, hopefully I'll be done by then.
Homework makes me :banghead: & :sick:.

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 14 2006, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 14 2006, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Feb 14 2006, 06:54 PM
click
He looks like Carrot Top. [/b][/quote]
OMG yes he does! :lol:

'cuz philosophy sucks. :)

Hmm, already suicidal after 3 weeks of school. Definately not a good sign for the rest of the semester. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 14 2006, 03:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 14 2006, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Feb 14 2006, 06:54 PM
click
He looks like Carrot Top.[/b][/quote]
:huh: That's just a bad picture, he's not that ugly. No one is :lol:

Carrot Top is. :)

But Leone.. what if we throw you a Dove ice cream party at the end of the semester? You gotta stay alive for that!

Hmm... :shifty: okay, but it has to be before my parents find out about my F. ;)

:lol:

Dude, it's all high-tech and shit now; you can only get the grades online. I'll miss the paper report cards. :(

speaking of olympics, do you think this is really johnny weir?

I think it's just an imposter. There are so many people like that on myspace. Try searching for orlando bloom and you get tons of them :lol:

Probably cause you know everything that you see on the internet is true. :p Good Lord lookit his ribs!! Eat a damn hamburger.

Back