what are you thinking right now?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 2 2005, 12:57 PM
I was thinking Hmmmmmmmm. That's all. Just Hmmmmmmm. Oh yeah. And Dubya is a moron. But I'm always thinking that. Every time his silly Alfred E Newman head pops onto my TV screen I think, "Good Lord he looks like and idiot." Then he begins to speak and I go, " :duh: Oh Yeah.....he is an idiot." :rolleyes:
:lol: did you watch when he arrived in Mobile? I was like *points* Look at his face

:woo: I also liked Thoughts Broken by Footsteps but I liked the Chilly song more. :eek:k:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Sep 2 2005, 04:01 PM
I'm thinking about how good these dove chocolates taste. :)
Those kick much ass. :)

Suuure. :eek:k: I've seen you looking at Anthony's. :p

:lol: Only when I was "Gay for a Day." And even then I didn't like what I saw. It was just part of the whole gay for a day thing. :p

Aww Fitz.. that's just plain mean. You apologize to Anthony right now and tell him he has a nice ass! :angry:

:lol: I'm sure he does to the right set of eyes. I'm afraid it just looks like guy butt to me. :p

Right now I'm thinking that it's hard to punish my puppy for chewing on a bag of beads when he brought them over to me with his tail wagging like "Lookit what I gots Mom!"

I'm thinking demmit, I just spent 15 bucks for a little better lighting and my room might actually look worse than it did before. I need to get a light cover methinks. :(

Back