Wendy's burgers as stereo equalizer

Oh GOD PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people! I can not keep this thread on top all by myself! This is going to take a concerted effort from everyone here with more than half an IQ point to help the ones who don't and can't seem to use the search button or are too lazy to do so.

Mods: In the spirit of the holiday season can't we all help those less fortunate than ourselves by pinning this sucker numero uno?

Originally posted by TVMASTER@Dec 8 2005, 10:31 PM
Its benny benassi- satisfaction (club mix) to be exact :D
There is no difference between the club mix and the original the club mix is just longer.

This song is so old now and like its just catching on. :lol:

Originally posted by proof@Dec 11 2005, 09:41 PM
Come on people! I can not keep this thread on top all by myself! This is going to take a concerted effort from everyone here with more than half an IQ point to help the ones who don't and can't seem to use the search button or are too lazy to do so.

Mods: In the spirit of the holiday season can't we all help those less fortunate than ourselves by pinning this sucker numero uno?
FYI, not everyone is looking for this song; those who are not can't find the song they want, because new threads keep getting knocked down by the bumping of this thread.

Originally posted by Pipa@Nov 21 2005, 05:58 PM
I am looking for the name of the techno song in the Wendy's commercial... I remember the video had an orange muppet spinning some music and talking on a phone...

The only words in the ad are "I can't got no satisfaction" in a techno voice and the burgers bounce to the bass... Help!!! It's driving me nuts.
I think the video you are thinking about was a song called "flat beat" by mr oizo. The puppet's name was flat eric i believe. not the same song as the wendy's commercial.

I don't think they show this commercial on TV anymore but its not too old, its that Wendy's commercial about their new custom burgers that you can have as much meat as you want... anyways in the commercial the burgers are like soundwaves going from alot of meat to just a few and the music in the background is something like this "And I can't get no satisfaction" in a robotic voice, it has this cool techo beat.

Does any1 no this song or ways this just made for the commercial

Thank you in advance! :ph34r:

Oh dear God no. It can't be, it just can't. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back