Buick Lucerne Commercial

Frayo

Reaction score
I saw an ad the other day....It was dark...as in it took place at night. It was a car driving around in this large factory. The advertiser was reading off some specs about the car....and it was just driving around the building. It sounds like a typical car commercial...but the thing was its music. There were no owrds. It was an instrumental track. It sounded like hip hop or some sort of techo. It was bass heavy and had a strange beat behind it. The track was pretty simple in taht it was only drums and a bass synth. But it was really cool.

I thin kthe car was a like a Buick Lucerne...or something with an equally strange name.

I'll post again if I see the ad again and actually know what kind of car it was.

http://www.adrants.com/images/Precision%20...0Millimeter.mov

This is the commercial.....
This NOT the music used though.
This is from their new campaign which is not beyond precision.

The intro to the commercial is changed to an interioir shot...and some of those dark shots of curves or something like that.

THe music is basically drums, bass, and synth strings..it sounds a lot like hip hop, but a little like techno or something.

This should help.

Ok, so it is part of the "Beyond Precision" ad campaign. The commercial spot you link to is called "Precision Millimeter." It is a true jingle and I can't find it to download. It's by Comma Music Chicago and for the spot we are after it's called "introduction".

Check out www.commamusic.com and look up their work. They made 4 different spots for Buick. if anyone can locate a download for "introduction"... let me know! :D

Back