Wells Fargo

mcjenzington

Reaction score
I've been trying to track this song down for a while, and it just today appeared again to my total surprise in a Wells Fargo ad. The end includes a child in water, which cuts to a shot revealing that the water is a tiny backyard swimming pool and the words "Someday: A Real Vacation," then cuts to "Today: Talk with a Wells Fargo banker," then the silhouette of a stagecoach and horses covers up the words and the Wells Fargo logo appears along with the motto "The Next Stage."

...probably a little more specific than is necessary, but I missed the first part of the ad and I wanted to be as thorough as possible.

The song plays throughout the ad. It starts as a light repeating guitar riff, then builds for several moments, then repeats again with percussion and backups. No lyrics. It is quite catchy, and I've been trying to track it down ever since I heard it in what I THINK was a car ad about a year ago.

Hopefully it wasn't actually another Wells Fargo ad, otherwise the song could be a special "Wells Fargo song" or something, which would be lame. Either way, I'd like to find out, and have expended my limited resources.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey I can finally contribute!

The song is RJD2 - Ghostwriter. You have good taste friend, this is a sweet track.

Sweet glorious crap, thank you so much! You have no idea how long I've been looking for that.

Back