Wedding Crashers

yeah it's definitely "Sparks" by Coldplay
from their first album - Parachutes

it's the one that opens with "so i drove you away" or something like that.

definitely Sparks.

whats the song in the beginnin of the movie when they are crashin weddinds just before the shout song lil disco song

On the soundtrack, it sounds like Little Richard, and it might actually be if you check the credits in the case.

I just love this song, however, can't find it. Can anyone tell me the name of the song when John and Clair (or whatever her name is) go on a bike-ride down to the beach? That'd be absolutely wicked. It's a fairly older song, and I think that's why I liked it.

Thanks a billion.

mungo jerry- in the summertime

can be found on the soundtrack

i'll watch the movie later just to make posative :)

Anybody know if the song that is played by the band when they first cut to the wedding receptioin (the jazz song) has a name so that I could maybe find it?

anybody know the song that is being played when john is going through his depression

It's track # 6 on the official soundtrack.

6. "I Hope Tomorrow Is Like Today" - Guster
info: features Ben Kweller

Hello All,

I am looking for the name of a song. It is in the movie "The Wedding Crashers". First off, I want you to know that I attempted to research this myself before employing all of you fine individuals. However, (and this is a pet peeve of mine) I researched the album for the soundtrack to this movie and it contains about 13 or so songs in which only 4 are directly heard in the movie. I mean what is the point of making a soundtrack to a movie in which music is a part of the film and then you don't include songs that were actually in the film!!!

Nevertheless, The song is a jazz arrangement, and it can be heard in the scene following the best man's and the matron of honors speeches. It is the scene where Clare Cleary (Rachel McAdams) is thanking John Ryan (Owen Wilson) for giving her the proper words to fulfill her toast. This is also the scene where we first meet Clare's Boyfriend Sak.

With all those details I am hoping that someone could review that scene and let me know the name of the song that is being played by the band in the background.

I thank you all in advance.

Ed

Does anyone know what the acapella song is right after the first scene in the movie when they are ironing out the divorce "ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba" sounds like that...couldn't find the scene on youtube...THANKS!

Originally posted by ofranz708@Aug 25 2008, 02:29 PM
Does anyone know what the acapella song is right after the first scene in the movie when they are ironing out the divorce "ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba" sounds like that...couldn't find the scene on youtube...THANKS!
I believe the song you are referring to is an acapella version of Mozart's Horn Concerto #4 K495 3rd movement (Rondo)

It has a "fox-hunt" like sound to it. The version on Wedding Crashers was sped up considerably.

Originally posted by Beethoven+Sep 24 2008, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beethoven @ Sep 24 2008, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ofranz708@Aug 25 2008, 02:29 PM
I believe the song you are referring to is an acapella version of Mozart's Horn Concerto #4 K495 3rd movement (Rondo)

It has a "fox-hunt" like sound to it. The version on Wedding Crashers was sped up considerably.[/b][/quote]
Actually I have found the album it is on by The Swingle Singers

It is track #10 on disc #2. Unfortunately in the sample (just like in all of Amazons Samples) it starts out in the middle of the song rather than the beginning.

Does anyone know the song in this wedding crashers sence?When owen wilson was getting beat up,then he goes looking for vince vaugh,and finds him in a room making out with the red headed girl.I have some lyrics of the song''anyone whose everyone who lives there about so and so and on and on''.

Originally posted by SeeSaw@Oct 27 2008, 11:10 AM
Does anyone know the song in this wedding crashers sence?When owen wilson was getting beat up,then he goes looking for vince vaugh,and finds him in a room making out with the red headed girl.I have some lyrics of the song''anyone whose everyone who lives there about so and so and on and on''.
Crumb - "Celebrity Judges"

Get It At: Amazon

Back