Clueless

shortee

Reaction score
heyy, i cant seem to find the song/artist to that song from the movie soundtrack Clueless. is anyone familiar with it? you know, at the end when they go to the wedding? after alicia catches the boquet..she kisses the dude n then the song goes on....it goes a little sumthing like.."tendernes....what am i.." or SOMETHING like that.....grrr plzz help! thx a bunch! :unsure:

Hey guys there is this song in the movie Clueless that is really good. But for some reason I could not find it in the soundtrack. Its a rock song. and they play it while she is putting on make-up. To generalize its more of a heavy metal beat. They play it when she is putting on lip-stick and that.

If you guys also have seen the movie "Loving Jezebele" I am asking the SAME question for the song. because they play that song in both movies.

Here are some of the songs that I know are missing from the soundtrack:
David Bowie-"Fashion", No Doubt-"Just a Girl", Salt n Pepa-"Shoop", Phunke Asphalt-"This Time",Bosstones"-Someday I Suppose", Domino-"Give It All You Got", Cranberries-"Away", The Chocolate Hippies-"Close to Heaven", Gail Orange-" I Believe I'm You", Jewel-"All By Myself", Spin-"Ain't Nothing Wrong" and of course, General Public-"Tenderness". Hope that helps a little bit.

Back