VW Volkswagen Jetta

For anyone who's interested, this band is the opening act for U2 on their current tour.

You know that commercial where the guy and girl are dancing around in the apartment and their neighbor gets mad at them so they go and buy speakers and move to a house and dance around to loud music there? What is the song?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows the song in the Jetta commerical where a couple moves into a new home, and they disturb the person living under them with their loud music (the song i am wondering).Thanks!

there is this car commercial, i am 60% sure that it is a Jetta. Anyways, the commercial visuals is this new couple in an appartment blasting and jamming to music. The neighbor comes in and yells at them. They then hop in their car and buys this huge woofer and amp and a house and jam to that. The audio goes something like

you want it, she's got it
holly chambers gonna change your mind
she got yo yo pistol

any ideas?

Maaaaaaan I just ran a search under the band name and the song title and got :)blink: Derrrrrrrrrrr?). :lol:

Ok so im not sure if this commercial is for philips stereo or a jetta car...but....its starts of with a guy and a girl in an apartment dancing and jumping around with their music turned way up...the guy on the floor below thinks they are too loud and hits the ceiling with a broom to shut them up....so the guy and the girl decide to go buy a stereo and get a house....once they get to their house they turn on their music as loud as they want and jump around like maniacs...the song is a rock song...could be kings of leon...its soo good..but its driving me crazy that i cant figure it out!~!~!~ please help ive looked all over the place

It's for a Jetta.

"Molly's Chambers" by Kings of Leon

I think this commercial is about buying your own home. The commercial was on months ago, but the song that was playing in the background, i can't get out of my head. I know i've heard the song before but i just can't remember the band...anyways the commercial has a man and woman and they are jumping up and down in their apartment to this song and the guy below them is banging on the ceiling, then he bangs on their door and yells at them, then they go driving in their car and they buy a house and they are jumping up and down in their house listening to this song. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of, "Molly's Chambers" by Kings of Leon. It was actually for a car commercial...I believe Volkswagen or something.

Last fall a couple of twentysomethings were jumpdancing to loud punk rockish music
and a big old guy is pounding on their door yelling, soon we see them dancing again but as the camera pans out it's in a house with a sold sign in the front yard and a little silver? car in the drive....who is that band???I don't remember the emblem on the car...

Unfortunately, I can't remember what this ad was for (it might have been Volkswagen) but I'll do my best to describe it.

It featured a twenty-ish man and woman dancing to loud (swing?) music in their apartment. Their neighbor is less than pleased hits the ceiling with a broom. Consequently, they buy a bigger stereo, a house of their own and dance there. You'd see the car as they trasitioned between scenes.

If anyone remember what this ad was for, or more importantly, the music playing in it, I'd be very appreciative.

Back