VW Volkswagen Jetta "Big Day" wedding

Thank you so much. I will buy it soon as I get paid. :) I was also wondering about the music behind "Pallet" and "Water" under the same section but by Monster. If you click on Monster which is the last option you will see the above commercials in qutations. It has a mix to it that is really cool. No lyrics unfortunately. This would be a great find in my opinion.

anyone remember the song to the car commercial a while back where the guy is racing to a wedding and there are all these deep booming bells in the background and then he breaks through the door right before these two people get married and then it flashes to the girls face and to his face and thats all i remember. it was out a long time ago so i don't blame anyone if they don't remember, but it was also a sweet commercial so i wouldn't be surprised if someone did

It was a classic VW Jetta ad ...

The beautiful song you're looking for ...

J Ralph - "One Million Miles Away"

The Illusionary Movements of Geraldine & Nazu

Enjoy!
There you go.

There was a Volkswagon commercial that aired a couple of years ago and I haven't found the music yet. Can anyone help me? It was an acoustic guitar, i think, and the commercial was of a man getting dressed in a tuxedo in his car as he's driving really fast down the street, and he ends up at a church. as soon as he opens the double doors you see that there's a wedding going on and the preacher is just saying "speak now or forever hold your peace." The bride turns around and looks at the man, and then a black screen with the words "Are you ready?" written in white come on, i think. I think that's how the commercial ends. does anyone know the ad I'm talking about?

-Bugsy

Well the song I'm thinking of wasn't guitar....
J. Ralph - One Million Miles

I don't know if anyone remembers an old car ad, that featured a man and woman who were getting married and the the guy was late so he drove a car to get to his wedding. The music in the background was like opera vocals over a hip hop beat. If any knows what I'm talking about please let me know I've been trying yo find the song for a while.

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about an old VW Jetta Ad.

SONG TITLE - One Million Miles Away

ARTIST NAME - J Ralph

ALBUM NAME - UNKNOWN

Enjoy! :D

BR

Originally posted by btrice@Nov 8 2006, 05:27 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about an old VW Jetta Ad.

SONG TITLE - One Million Miles Away

ARTIST NAME - J Ralph

ALBUM NAME - UNKNOWN

Enjoy! :D

BR
Just to clarify, I actually do not know the name of the album!

Sorry! Didn't want you to think that the actual album name is Unknown! ;)

Thanks for the info dude. Would you also happen to know the name of the new song played in the master card commercials. As it plays people are on the train. If you do know it then that would be awesome.

Album - "Illusionary Movements of Geraldine & Nazu"

Don't know the Master card one, sorry.

Sorry! I don't know have the answer for the Mastercard ads.

Beaky - Thanks for the album name!

BR

I'm sorry I could not come up with a more descriptive commercial name, but I DO remember every little detail of the commercial.

It was a car commercial, as stated in the topic name. It was for a mid-sized car.

In the beginning, there is a woman about to be be married to a man in a large church with a fairly large crowd sitting in the pews. It is quiet except for the classical music piece that is playing, and the music consists of mainly a piano playing. (Or was it a violin? D'oh!). Anyway, the guy who is wedding the couple is saying his thing in the background while the music is playing throughout the whole commercial. While this is going on, it switches to a man who is in a hurry and looks like he is driving very far along the empty roads. Just as the priest says "...Or forever hold your peace," the man that was driving bursts through the church doors, and the woman turns her head and looks at the man who just came in and the man looks back at her. Then the commercial ends.

That's all I could think of, and I'm pretty sure it was out in either 2005 or 2006.

I need the artist or title of the classical piece that is playing during this whole while. Or anything very similar to it. I love the piece because it is so dramatic.

Thank you.

I haven't seen the commerical, but I'll guess
Pachibel's (sp?) Canon because it is used in lots of weddings, like you described in teh commercial.

Pachelbel* ;)

But yea, it's not Canon. O/T but I can play that song on the acoustic guitar.

Anyway, the purpose of the song was to depict the poignancy and suspense of the man interrupting the wedding of possibly his past lover, thus at the coincidental time of saying "...or forever hold your peace," he shows up and the woman and the man look at each other, then the commercial ending. It's almost like a story...you wonder what's going to happen next with the love triangle supposedly going on there.

Ho...That sounds like it might be it...but I could have sworn it was a classical piano piece. I guess I might be wrong. I'll have to look around for a sample piece on an online store or something.

Back