VW Volkswagen Cabrio "Moonlight" drive

I believe this is it, great commercial. And it is Pink Moon by Nick Drake, good call logan01.

Great! Hope that's what the poster was looking for. Better lucky than good. :p

Yeahhh it's gotta be the one. Big question now is......Will they be able to find their post now that it's been merged? :p

Yeah that merging thing screws me up sometimes. It's almost like a computer - generated automerge function which takes very little into consideration prior to the merge. :rolleyes: Oh well, hopefully the answer will be found.

Car commercial from the late nineties early 2000s

I have had this song in my head for a while and it's killing me. Normally I'd just search lyrics but the piece doesn't have any (that I know). It's a car commercial with people driving at night and looking at the stars. At the end they arrive at a party at a house overlooking the ocean. The music is jazzy. Very pretty and laid back. Like something by Dave Brubeck or Van Morrison. I feel like the music is moderately famous/well known but I just don't know it. Any help?

Re: Car commercial from the late nineties early 2000s

I think the song you are looking for is called Pink Moon by Nick Drake. It's one of my favorite 'commercial' songs.

Re: VW Volkswagon Cabrio "Moonlight" drive

Bingo. And I have that album. Shame on my memory.
Much Thanks.

Back