VW Volkswagen Touareg

Originally posted by cmb6s@Aug 15 2004, 11:19 AM
Title: Ariel Ramirez
Artist: Richard Buckner
Album: Since
Checking in after Googling a few of the lyrics came up dry.

Kudos! :thumbup:

What is the name of the song playing in Volks Wagon's new Touareg commerical where the man and woman drive to the top of a mountain to take picutres for an older woman ?

does anybody no dis song on the volkswagon turag commercial??
its like dis couple goes on a trip and takes all these pictures and gives the camera to the old lady. if u no tell me.

abowlofrice@gmail.com

I'm looking for the music from the VW Taureg commercial that ran during the Olympics on NBC (US) that featured a young couple going through hill and dale to capture a sunset on film for a little old lady that was waiting down in the parking lot next to her tour bus.

The music is very folksy. It's a gentleman and he's singing over accoustic guitar.

The search feature works really well here but you have to spell Touareg correctly. ;)
Like it's really a word huh. :p :lol:

Touareg is actually a word, it's a French transliteration for the berber name for the blue people of the Sahel — a fierce tribe of nomadic warriors found across the south of Morocco and elsewhere in the area.

Thanks for the help with the link, though ADD: I searched, but couldn't find the answer.

(Whose idea was it to disable two-letter searches?! VW isn't permitted... ack!)

It just wants four characters. Like this...... _VW_ Use the underscore if it's less than four to make up the difference. ;)

Sirocco...was also a VW model, and that is a word to for the wind going across the dessert...anyway Richard Buckner is the singer...now I cannot remember the name of the song...but you can search for Buckner

Can anybody help me find a song? Its a car (SUV) TV commercial and it has two people in an SUV driving through the woods to the top of a peak to take a picture, then they bring the camera back down through the woods to a tourist or bus stop and give the camera to an old lady. I just need to know what car company it is, or if you know thw name of the song that would be great. Its kind of a bluegrass sounding song. thanx

if you mean the VW Touareg ad, then it has been asked before and answered already by cmb6s: "Ariel Ramirez" by Richard Buckner from the album Since.

Multiple duplicate threads merged, again.

Song can be found on Buckner's album here.

Anyone know what song is in the Taureg commercial? The one with the woman test driving who gets blinded by the sun...

Back