Vizio

Be1990

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that this commercial is fairly new; it came on during Big Brother on CBS tonight.

It's the commercial that shows various people/objects in the shape of a V (e.g. a lady coming down the stairs in a long blue gown with the train of her dress behind her--in the shape of a V; another woman throws paint from a can--in the shape of a V; a couple hold's hands and leans away from each other-- you get the point.

Does anybody know the song playing in the background? I can't find a video link yet, but I believe the song is electronic-ish and I *THINK* some lyrics sounded like "rule(?) the world" "...boys and girls"

Anything you might be able to find would be very helpful
Thanks

yes! i am watching big brother too on my DVR and came here to find out the song!! i had seen the ad beofre, but i do believe it is brand new.

thank you jca!

Last edited:
Thanks jca! Yeah the chorus does sound like something that would be by MGMT but I guess not.

Oh and after catching the commercial again tonight I noticed that my lyrics were slightly off: "We are the people who rule the world"..[something, something]..."every boy and girl" hehe go figure

Again thanks for the find and the amazon link. The songs got a fun sound and I look forward to jammin;)

I'm pretty sure that this commercial is fairly new; it came on during Big Brother on CBS tonight.

It's the commercial that shows various people/objects in the shape of a V (e.g. a lady coming down the stairs in a long blue gown with the train of her dress behind her--in the shape of a V; another woman throws paint from a can--in the shape of a V; a couple hold's hands and leans away from each other-- you get the point.

Does anybody know the song playing in the background? I can't find a video link yet, but I believe the song is electronic-ish and I *THINK* some lyrics sounded like "rule(?) the world" "...boys and girls"

Anything you might be able to find would be very helpful
Thanks

Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People

Great tune!
Your welcome!

I just uploaded the video in question.

The mix sounds very different than the YouTube link posted earlier.

Love this song, too - it's the Pet Shop Boys. "Beautiful People" off their latest release. Still got it after all these years!

Love this song, too - it's the Pet Shop Boys. "Beautiful People" off their latest release. Still got it after all these years!

That ain't it my friend. I do agree though the Pet Shop Boys still have it; this release is much more mellow than their 2006 album.

Back