eBay "IT" commercial

jfv93

Reaction score
This is a commercial where there is a ring that says "IT" and then it falls in the drain and then eveything is shaped like the work IT. Then at the end, the girl who loses the ring finds it in the patte she is eating. the shape of the patte is also IT. The song os french and sung in "Edith Piaf style". The lyrics are

"Nooooo, rien de rien, Noooo, je ne regrette rien" (English translation: Nooooo, nothing of nothing, Noooo, I don't regret anything)

Please help..... :unsure:

I am trying to find the name of the song on the new IT (ebay) commercial where the girl drops the big ring down the drain. :D Any one???????

Thank you so much!!!!

I am looking for the name of the song in the latest Ebay commercial where the girl drops the huge ring down the drain. Does anyone happen to know????

Thank you so much!

Hi Piggie, It's Non, Je ne regrette rien sung by Edith Piaf

jfraga.........

thank you so, so much. You rock so hard!

Peace,
Piggie

I don't remember what the commercial was for, but in it someone drops their ring down a drain and then I guess it gets eaten by a fish and someone finds it in the fish later. It's a really famous opera song, but I don't know the name of it.

I am looking for the name and song title of the french song being sung while the IT ring is going down the drain. I know the song has been used before but I would love to get the name of the song and the name of the person singing it.

Back