Visa "The Worm" Bill Pay Check Card

Got it!

Afrcan Bambaataa - Lookin' for the Perfect Beat

Helps to share awesome clips with friends who know their stuff! ;)

I was going to ask the same thing myself...the song is great!

Thanks for spending the time to find it for us, I really appreciate it. :)

Hey guys, just joined the forum.

I was curious if anyone knows the song featured in this one bank commercial that has a guy flipping through his check book and making it look like a flipbook animation. It sounds like an oldschool electronic/techno song.

I can't remember the name of the bank, but it is a commercial for free checking or a check card. Sorry its so vague, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks so much for your help.

I am wondering what this song is being played in the most recent Capital One Commercial. It's an old classic R&B / Breakdance Song that's being played in the commercial. Can someone help. I even stooped as low as too call Capital One and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about! :lol:

They told me too look online so here I am lol

Are you sure it was Capital One and not Visa?

its a commercial where theres a checkbook and theres drawings on each page and its a worm. theres no words to the music though. i dont remember anything else but if anyone remembers anything or knows the name of the song, reply back! thankss

this commercial features a song that sounds like the herbie hancock song rockit, or something out of the movie breakin'. it features a checkbook that someone turned into a flipbook of a stick figure break dancing, does anyone know the song?

nevermind, i found it in an earlier post, for all those wondering it was Afrkka Bambaataa - Lookin' for the Perfect Beat from a visa commercial

dude, I was break dancing to that song at the bus stop in the 7th grade... I couldn't remember the name though.. thanks

Harry

Back