VH1 Commercial

MeTrO

Reaction score
What is the name of the song that VH1 keeps playing in between their "Best of" shows. It almost sounds like children singing like the group called "The Go Team!" It sounds like they are repeating "Hola!"

Thanks for your help.

I wouldn't mind knowing this myself as well ...

A bit more info ...
I've heard it in the background of the VH1 ads that shows in black and white a holiday party ... the camera speeds up in brief blips and then stops on a certain images the whole time ... a hand reaching for a glass of champagne ... two people air-kissing ... a woman's high-heel shoe ...
Towards the end, the image is the fireplace (if I remember this correctly) ... this is where they show the titles of the various best-of shows that VH1 is airing ...

The music ... sounds like a group of people "singing" together [I use singing loosely, because actually to my way of thinking, it's more on the order of, say, cheerleading or chants] ...
What lyrics I hear ...
Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ... [pretty much sounds exactly like a New Year's Eve countdown ... except that it doesn't count all the way down ... it stops at seven or six, I forget]
[then, instead of continuing on with the rest of the numbers, it goes straight into ...]
holi-days ... holi-days ... holi-days ...

The Go! Team sounds like a pretty good guess as to who it might be ...
Has anybody else seen these ads ... heard that music ... have any ideas?
Thanks!

B)

No one else saw these commercials?? Come on guys and girls!

Back