Verizon Chocolate

sirius2k3

Reaction score
I have recently seen two new Verizon "Chocolate" commercials. These new commercials are much different from the first one where the phone is \swimming in that chocolate syrup thingy (and has song "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp).

The first of the two new commercials has the phone aganist a black background and has the song "Love Me Or Hate Me" by Lady Sovereign.

The second of the two has a song by Jet (says so in the commercial, but no title is given... This is what I am in seek of. The name of the background song by Jet in this Verizon Chocolate commercial.

Thanks!

(BTW this is my first post!... although I was a reader for quite a while.... sooz YAY ME :) )

I've been looking for the new Jet song title, too. Anyone come up with it yet?

I haven't seen the commercial yet but I do know that Jet's new song is called "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is".

Howdy Fine Folks! My first post on this terrfic site!

I was hoping to find out the name of the Verizon/Chocolate ad I saw several times during the Sox vs Yankees Sunday night slugfest.

IT ISN'T THE GOLDFRAPP SONG. (I love that song...)

It sounded a lot like AC DC, especially with the LEAD singer and guitar music. But, there were some un-AC DC-ish background vocals, so I'm at a loss.

I also couldn't pick up the lyrics. *My ears aren't as fast as they used to be!* That and John Fogerty was really loud (and good) last night!

Thank You!

Alex

The name of the band is Goldfrapp and the title of the song is Strict Machine!

Glad I could help.

hahahaha nickinslc waita read the post.

TheMachine the song you're hearing is the newest single from Jet.

I don't know the name of it as I don't follow them.

It's supposed to be on their new upcoming album.

Thank You very much for the clue, Honorable fob!

My thanks to you also nickinsic; I'm a "it's the thought that counts" kinda person!

If anyone does know the Jet song title, and would like to share, please feel most free!

THANK YOU!

Thanks to fob's tip of the artist being Jet, I was able to discover that the song title is "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is", and it is indeed off their (as I understand it) soon-to-be-released "Shine On" C.D.

The song is a nice little upbeat diddy!

Thanks Everybody!

Back