Verizon Wireless LG 8500 Chocolate Goldfrapp

I'm trying to find the song on a commercial I just saw. The words were "Everybody loves chocolate". Not the words to the song, but that was the advertisement. It has female vocals and was also used on ABC's Alias.

Oh, nevermind. I found it using search. It's Goldfrapp's Strict Machine.

Ok, the new Verizon phone, the Chocolate editionor some crap, anyone know who does it?

Does anyone the song that plays in the background of the new chocolate phone commercial? I'd like really like to know. Please help...

its called strict machine by goldfrapp im although im not 100% sure, it is on the miami vice album, which is quite good

thanks i wanted to know as well, and it is on the miam vice soundtrack which is good =)

thanks! actually i was just checking other posts on here, and this was a topic a from like a month ago..but thanks!

What is teh name of the song from the Cingualr Chocolate Cell phone commercial.... the song was also used for a nintendo DS commercial...

Hi! Does anyone know what the song of the commercial is where a phone (I forgot which one) comes out of chocolate, and at the end they say, "Everybody loves chocolate"?
Thanks. :D

Back