UPS Whiteboard

Originally posted by mackdobbs@Jan 17 2007, 09:23 PM
Anyone know the song playing in the background of the UPS whiteboard commercial with the guy drawing on the whiteboard with a ups plane, big ben, and the eiffel tower? I know this is a very short clip of only the intro to a techno song, but i figured this was the place to ask. :)

Not the same commercial but I believe it is the same song.

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...c=33124&hl=ups_

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

hi all. new here.

the song from the civic commercial with the backward "C" is definitely a good song. i have no lyrics and i didn't find it anywhere online, but i'm pretty sure i saw the commercial while watching the discovery channel - if that helps. i'm looking for it too, so i'll post if i figure it out.

actually i think they are talking about the Geico commerical with the caveman in the airport...

i just got this song today becuase i heard it on that commerical and everything you described about the song is in that commerical and this song

its called-

Remind Me-Royskopp

ok so i was at work and saw 2 commercials playing on different tvs and i dont know if the song was coming from the GMC truck commercial i saw or a UPS one...but im sure it was the song im talking about. does anyone have a clue?

Originally posted by rocknpunk@Jan 18 2007, 10:38 PM
ok so i was at work and saw 2 commercials playing on different tvs and i dont know if the song was coming from the GMC truck commercial i saw or a UPS one...but im sure it was the song im talking about. does anyone have a clue?
If it's UPS, try "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service.

it is the UPS commercial....the newest one on tv. does anyone know the song? thanks!

Originally posted by rocknpunk@Jan 18 2007, 07:38 PM
suit yourself :)

UPS commercial "whiteboard"

GMC Sierra commerical

Originally posted by Anthony+Jan 18 2007, 10:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Jan 18 2007, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by rocknpunk@Jan 18 2007, 07:38 PM
suit yourself :)

UPS commercial "whiteboard"

GMC Sierra commerical
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-rocknpunk
@Jan 18 2007, 10:38 PM
If it's UPS, try "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service. [/quote]

For GMC Sierra see this:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...31761&hl=sierra

and this:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...32020&hl=sierra

Hey all -

What is the Electronic song playing during the new UPS commercials?
The commercials feature a guy with an almost mullet drawing on a whiteboard.
It may have been produced for the commercial, but I hope it can be found.
Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

I thought this was a great idea - an ad for UPS using a song by "The Postal Service" haha. I saw the commercial for the first time last night during the AFC Championship game. Very witty.

I'm pretty sure that it's "Atmospherique" By Metro area playing in the backround

I've been playing this song since it came out a few years ago.

Yeah this was easy, I mean A Cave Man would have know this. And they could have at least turned it up a bit. I rather listen to a 30 second clip with the UPS logo in still-frame then watch that guy play Win Lose or Draw with Us. I hope this is the last time they use "SGH" in a commercial ato be honest. It's a great song don't get me wrong. But it's becoming a novelty. I guess Gibbard and that other Boy are set for life on the royalties.

Back