UPS Whiteboard

GriMx

Reaction score
thought id help everyone out since i already know what it is, good song.
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

darn ... beaten to the punch. i wanted the credit for this beautiful, techno, love song.

they kepe playing it during the football games, cant get it out of my head now :(

in the ups ad where the guy is drawing the scene and says that UPS morning delivery is more like early morning delivery. the song in the commercial is only a beat, and i have no idea what it is does any one know?

The song is 'such great heights' by 'the postal service.'

Good song, huh? Was stuck in my head too. :)

i know that i have barely any info, but its possible that SOMEONE will know...i heard it today on a commercial...thinking that it was a car commercial...but its a techno ish song...sounds like an electronic keyboard and i have heard the whole version somewhere...a guy will start singing eventually. i wish i could find the commercial or see it again...but of course it was for a split second that i heard it. sounds kinda something moby would do, but i KNOW its not him. does anyone have any idea? sorry i have like nothing to go off of.

cheers!

does it happen to be from the new honda civic commercial? i just saw it a few moments ago, too. if that's the same ad, then, i'm looking for the song too. :D

the new ford commercial for the Edge? are these the lyrics ?
I like to live on the edge,
I like the view from above.
I want to do what I want
and what I want is to see
for miles and miles and miles on end.
I like to live on the edge...(commercial ends

yeah i like that song too. i always thought it sounded like a song from another commercial that i think is ppl dancing with seriously techno music, like the same tune except it says:

I Like the Way you Move.

Originally posted by babycakes203@Jan 16 2007, 08:04 PM
yeah i like that song too. i always thought it sounded like a song from another commercial that i think is ppl dancing with seriously techno music, like the same tune except it says:

I Like the Way you Move.
Try: The Body Rockers - "I Like The Way You Move".

i had already checked that forum/thread, and it's none of the ones suggested. i believe this is a very new promo for honda civic.
thanks for the link anyway.

if i had lyrics, i would have posted them. sorry, but don't have them yet. i keep waiting to see the commercial again, but there hasn't been a chance. i was just passing through the room (as i had to take my puppy outside) when the ad came on.

Anyone know the song playing in the background of the UPS whiteboard commercial with the guy drawing on the whiteboard with a ups plane, big ben, and the eiffel tower? I know this is a very short clip of only the intro to a techno song, but i figured this was the place to ask. :)

Back