United 93

The boards on the official site are not up either. I figure that might have been a good resource.

I'm sure we will figure this out!

Wow, this is really a stumper and this isnt some low budget movie or anything its been publicized.

Are we all talking about the arabic sounding music in the background, with a lady's singing voice?

I have a music identifier on my cell. It says it's "Soulweed" by Alpha Stone.

I couldn't find it anywhere...so, I don't know if this is correct.

I don't think it's Soulweed. I listened to the sample tracks on Amazon.com and it didn't sound like it.

Originally posted by deezer77@Apr 27 2006, 07:48 PM
Are we all talking about the arabic sounding music in the background, with a lady's singing voice?
I am talking about the orchestral music (with strings and whatnot, no lyrics) in the TV Spot (Stand Up).

Has anyone seen the movie? Maybe it's part of the score? There is no mention of a score/soundtrack being released yet.

BTW - The message boards on the official movie site (united93movie.com) are up.

Originally posted by crzynikki@Apr 28 2006, 09:10 AM
I don't think it's Soulweed. I listened to the sample tracks on Amazon.com and it didn't sound like it.
You are probably right. I used the music identifier on my cell a couple other times and it gave me a different song each time.

Anyone find it out???

I posted a message earlier today on the official message boards. It got 30 views, but no responses as of yet. This is getting more frustrating by the day, especially when I see the commercial on TV! <_<

Originally posted by crzynikki@Apr 28 2006, 04:36 PM
I posted a message earlier today on the official message boards. It got 30 views, but no responses as of yet. This is getting more frustrating by the day, especially when I see the commercial on TV! <_<
You got a response on the boards:

It's from a library called Brand X and the cue is called "On the Wire".

What does he mean by library and cue?

Hmm..I'm not sure what library and cue mean, so I posted a reply asking for clarification.

Searching on Amazon.com, however, I found a band called "Brand X." I wonder if it's the same..

OK...here's a reply I got:

"S/he means it was created specifically for the trailer by a company called BrandX. It's not a real "song" you can buy."

Sounds like a dead end.

Hopefully it makes it onto the soundtrack, but it seems unlikely.

:(

Just looking around on the BrandX site, the cue called "Saving Grace" sounds like the music from another United 93 trailer. Not sure if it is though.

I'm sure someone has seen this movie. Please tell us if our song appears in the score.

We'll get it eventually.

Can anyone identify the music from the TV spots United 93: Critics and United 93: Honor? They're available to view on the official site.

I have seen the movie and it doesn't show up in it; but I do have the music from Stand up, completely legally and it is also legally distributable. It is short, since it was just a clip written for that trailer.
About thirty seconds, but good looping material.

Back