Umm...It's A Song

scoot734

Advanced Member
Reaction score
The other day this song just popped into my head and I couldn't get it out. I know I've heard this song many times before on the radio, in television shows and in movies but I can't remember exactly which ones.

It’s a Pop/Rock song. Very upbeat. Kinda Smash Mouth-ish sounding. Male vocals. The only lyrics I remember are "Come on baby, you're driving me crazy"

Anyone know?

Possibly. The lyrics match but I would need to hear an audio clip to be sure. Do you know where I can find one?

I did a search on Google for "Teenage Love by B. Segarani", but no luck. I just get back 1 match. The same page you posted. Also, "B. Segarani" isn't turning up on iTunes or Amazon either. I did get a couple of "Teenage Love" matches, but they're like old ass songs from the '50's and '60's. :(

Yes, that's it!!! :lol:

Ahhh...Now I remember! I've heard that song from the movie "Bring It On"...and I've probably heard it from the show "Malcolm In The Middle" too, like you did. I watch it all the time. I knew I've heard that song plenty of times before.

Anyway, I guess we both misheard the lyrics. You were closer then me though. I was way off! lol :rolleyes:

Thanks so much! :D

Back