Ultraviolet

IM LOOKIGNG FOR THAT SONG WITH A ROCK/HARD TECHNO SOUND WITH THE GIRL WHO SINGS ROUGH AND YOU CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS SAYING. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

"Baby got a temper" The Prodigy That's not the track. The track has a girl singing it's Rock with a hard break in the back. She says something that's very hard to understand about four times in the chorus..

Its probably by an female artist called Jem. Search for her on Amazon - she's from Wales in the UK and its a very good album.

Originally posted by spyro@Mar 14 2006, 01:45 AM
Its probably by an female artist called Jem. Search for her on Amazon - she's from Wales in the UK and its a very good album.
not that one, not 24 by Jem

Originally posted by maximillian916@Mar 13 2006, 08:44 PM
thanks for the reply. Who makes the song link?
you posted in trailer section so i was asking a link to the trailer which the song is in.

im such a newbe... sorry about that. The link is my problem, every time I go to listen to the trailers they had online it was the same songs, but a few times when I was watching tv, they played this sick action packed song, and when you here it your going to be like now I know why he wants that song so bad. Yet, no one is talking about it. It might be old!!! Im about to physically contact the people who make the ads!!!! Thanks for the help.. We will win this one!

guys relax, im pretty sure the song ur talking about is by: Rob Dougan,
Song: Clubbed to Death, the album is called Furious Angels great album

ok... drum role please........I don't remember who it was that told me but the award goes to _______________ the song I was looking for is "Baby's Got A Temper" by the prodigy!!! I was told that this was the song but on the commercial it was faster and so the chorus sounded like a Girl.. I bought the cd and you can here a female vocal in the backround on the accappella track.. It doesn't show up in the regular song because commercials are compressed really hard to the point where all the sounds in the backround are equal to all vocals.. Thanks for all the people who looked for this song and helped me to find it I owe big time...

Mithrandir01 Is the winner of the finding the song in the trailer for maximillian. so thanks for helping a newbe out... To all who care check out myspace.com/maximillian136 and listen to my music. I would love to rap with anyone out their and share some love... Peace till the next mystery starts or until I hear from you all..

one of the songs played in the trailer is "24" by jem off of the album finally woken. hope that helps a little.

no thats not the one. But I know what you're talking about. The world of ultraviolet is the one I really like.

Here is a list of the songs played in the trailers. Hope this helps.
THEATRICAL TRAILER
"24" - Jem
"Baby's Got a Temper"- Prodigy
"Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation)"-Rob Dougan

TV SPOTS
"Baby's Got a Temper" - Prodigy
"Dryka" - Ars Arcana

Back